Talent Acquisition Partner - Woodbridge, VAApply Now Job ID 1512659BR Date posted 01/07/2019 Location Woodbridge, VA Location Name Collierville, TN Address 13720 Smoketown Road Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0145 - Field Talent Acquisition
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
- The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates for business through proactive market analysis, data insights, and ongoing relationship management.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis with hiring managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring life cycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing plans for their business area, screening, and selection of talent pools for exempt and specialized field positions by sourcing diverse candidate pools to attract top caliber talent for organization.
- Partner with centralized talent acquisition operations team to optimize processes and continuously improve candidate experience throughout hiring life cycle.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition COEs and Shared Service team to develop sourcing strategies to support hard to hire area and roles and increase brand recognition.
- Serve as brand ambassador in marketplace by supporting and championing company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
- Facilitate stakeholder talent planning and debrief discussions to establish, measure, and monitor successes and opportunities to address potential issues to ensure hiring objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field with 3+ years experience in Talent Acquisition and/or similar role.
- Experience with ERP system (e.g. PeopleSoft/Workday)
- Experience with applicant tracking system (e.g. IBM Kenexa)
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Nebraska is still recovering from historic flooding and costly damage, but Lowe's Heroes have stepped up to help and provided critical disaster relief supplies and resources for the community. Learn more about our efforts here: http://sm.lowes.com/sWFHk1
#DYK that Lowe's employs more than 18,000 military, veterans and #militaryspouses? You could be next! #HeroesWanted Apply for #SpringHiring roles here:
Looking for a seasonal job with flexible hours and a fun environment? We've got you covered. #SpringHiring Find your fit here:
Every spring we welcome new and old friends to join us for our favorite season! Find out more about #SringHiring opportunities here:
Join our team and help us bring spring to life. Apply for #SpringHiring opportunities here:sm.lowes.com/2ayomu pic.twitter.com/kD597xf1y9
Members of the military are a special breed. That's why we want them on our team this spring. To apply for #SpringHiring jobs, click here: http://sm.lowes.com/0ZR4Qx
Lowe's was delighted to invite some of our distinguished military customers to the Final Four as a way to further thank them for their service. Learn more about our honored guests here: http://sm.lowes.com/DFREf5
Another day and another way we honor #militaryveterans and #servicemembers. Lowe's was honored to host our military customers at this year's #FinalFour. Discover the surprises we had for them at the #MarchMadness event: sm.lowes.com/KpiP6S pic.twitter.com/7opaPgxTLm