Site Mgr Quality & Cust ExpApply Now Job ID 1607685BR Date posted 06/08/2019 Location Wilkesboro, NC Location Name CSC-Wilkesboro Address 1605 Curtis Bridge Road Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0238 - Contact Ctr Operations Supp
This position leads a team that supports site-level Quality Assurance activities that consistently, systemically, and accurately evaluate customer interaction performance in alignment with Lowe’s Purpose, Values, and procedural framework. This position provides site-specific data, insights, and recommendations to Site and Customer Experience Leaders.
The Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience builds relationships and collaborates with on-site and cross-site business partners to maximize effectiveness while delivering quality results.
To accomplish this, the Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience must have knowledge of Contact Center Operations, Contact Center Quality Assurance, workload management, data analysis, employee development/coaching, and employee engagement.
The Site Manager of Quality & Customer Experience works closely with Contact Center Supervisors, Managers, Operations Support and cross-site peers, and Program teams in order to calibrate and continually improve on customer experience and coaching opportunities.
- Researches, recommends, and communicates customer service and customer experience expectations, standards, and policies that demonstrate industry best practices while meeting the needs of customers, employees, and Lowe’s Purpose and Values.
- Guides Contact Center Operations’ interpretation of quality and customer experience data and facilitates reporting improvements by working with the Customer Experience Analytics team.
- Supports the Quality process by serving as a subject matter expert and focusing on improving the customer experience across channels and the employee experience through the timely delivery of Customer Experience coaching information for agents.
- Facilitates quality calibration sessions locally and cross-site to improve leadership understanding and align expectations of service and the customer experience.
- Identifies and communicates site-specific quality trends to applicable site leadership levels by reviewing data, recommending areas of focus, and providing steps for improving or sustaining performance.
- Supports continuous improvement by evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity for the Quality team and developing and implementing improvement plans.
- Negotiates and delivers timely Customer Experience evaluations to Operations leadership team through meetings, one-on-one leadership coaching, and reporting, while taking into account coaching dates, times, and timeliness of evaluations.
- Seeks performance feedback from direct supervisor, peers, and team members; pursues self-development opportunities; encourages others to have open dialogue and to share ideas; hires talented individuals with diverse experiences and perspectives ; takes actions and makes decisions that demonstrate a focus on team members’ well-being and success before own success; helps employees set goals and empowers them to make decisions; helps employees set goals and provides feedback and coaching to drive performance improvement; searches for and provides growth/development opportunities for others; sets an example for others by adapting quickly and effectively to work challenges and organizational change; prepares and leads team through change; recognizes and celebrates good work of others
- Manages people, projects and/or programs within designated work stream or specific business area; communicates and aligns team to common goals; translates business or functional plans into tactical action items and priorities; oversees work assignments, redirecting when necessary and ensuring a focus on work that supports the Lowe’s Purpose; builds accountability in others for making progress and achieving results; removes obstacles that impact own and team’s performance; proactively identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to improve work plans, processes, and tools; applies deep expertise to solve complex problems, sharing ideas and recommendations supported by data; proactively builds and maintains collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners; makes principles-based decisions that consider what is best for the customer
Job Reports to: Sr. Manager of Quality & Customer Experience
Detail the level of guidance this position receives from either a direct supervisor or the ownership it possesses. The [Title] typically oversees, coordinates and works with QA and Customer Experience Supervisors, agents, and leadership. This position seeks guidance from Sr. Manager of Quality & Customer Experience [QCX] in order to achieve Customer Experience targets and measures.
Quality and Voice of the Customer Influences and contributes with Site Contact Center Leadership impacting the results of 700-1,200+ employees across multiple programs and functions.
Supervisor, Quality Assurance & Customer Experience Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Supervisors manage a team of 12-15 Quality Assurance Agents and are responsible for monitoring overall agent performance, coaching, and development of individuals on the team; identifying and addressing individual and group training needs, and providing on-the-job training specific to execution of Quality, Voice of the Customer, and Customer Experience evaluations. The Supervisor also offers appropriate guidance to Agents when responding to changing business conditions and needs. Beyond direct team management, the Supervisor also serves as a second level escalation point for quality assurance evaluation concerns.
If the specific scope of the position is not known, enter estimates. The final numbers can be updated when the Job Description is being submitted. Enter “N/A” or “Unknown” for the applicable fields rather than leaving this section blank.
Indirect reports are those that maintain a dotted line reporting relationship where the job will have the ability to influence but not manage directly. Not all managers will have indirect reports.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 5+ years of experience in Contact Center Operations/Support/Quality Assurance OR 8+ years of experience in Contact Center Operations/Support/Quality Assurance
• 3+ years of experience leading people directly or indirectly
• 3+ years of experience working in a multi-channel cross functional organization
• 2+ years of experience working closely with leadership (Director-level and above)
• 2+ years of experience with process management and improvement
• 2+ years of experience analyzing contact center data
• 3+ years of experience as a Contact Center Leader
• Experience working with Contact Center technologies (e.g. Avaya, Verint Impact 360, In Moment).
• Experience building and managing successful processes
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
As a company with a long-standing commitment to the military, we wanted to honor @USArmy's 244th birthday properly - with cake and camaraderie. We're eternally grateful for your service and sacrifice. #ArmyStrong #ArmyBday low.es/2IETDzD pic.twitter.com/1MNEo1SyGB
We are excited to unveil #TheTalentHub, a new recruiting center at our headquarters in Mooresville designed to enhance the #CandidateExperience for current and future talent. Take a look inside our new space: bit.ly/2IGz7yI pic.twitter.com/F051aK9NXg
Lowe’s is investing in new technology and new ways to use it in our stores, online and across our entire company. Recently, we joined forces with @GoogleCloud in Charlotte, NC for #CloudDevelopersDay. Take a look at highlights from the event. pic.twitter.com/sA5DPsP6GN
“I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” Welcome to #LowesLife! #LowesIntern19 @EastCarolina #PirateNation low.es/2UlgJhk pic.twitter.com/TAthYuD4y8
Lowe's 10-year partnership with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America continues with #RennovationAcrosstheNation2019, an initiative to repair and refurbish clubs nationwide! Learn more here: low.es/2In9Jhc pic.twitter.com/a0eCPBvlXT
Lowe’s Heroes volunteers respond to tornadoes, flooding across Midwest ow.ly/LEVf30oXCRK #LowesHeroes #LowesLife #Community pic.twitter.com/fTuDzzMf1x
Our store operations intern, Lauren, is ready to rock this summer. “I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” #LowesIntern19 https://low.es/2UlgJhk
After a year of service in Afghanistan, Lowe's welcomed David Nelson, a 19-year associate, back to our team with a special reception. Welcome home, David! #LowesLife bit.ly/2KE4co5 pic.twitter.com/AHZLjV6uam