IT Lead on DutyApply Now Job ID 1261502BR Date posted 09/07/2017 Location Wilkesboro, NC Location Name CSC-Wilkesboro Address 1605 Curtis Bridge Road Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0018 - IT Service Desk
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to supervise technical support teams and to provide first, second, and third level support to resolve problems with products and applications. This includes responsibility for overseeing the tracking and documentation of high/critical impact and enterprise wide issues. The Lead On Duty will participate in hardware and software changes into IT production environments.
• Supervises technical support team in providing first, second, and third level support to resolve problems with products and applications by ensuring team members meet customer service standards and service level targets
• Oversees the tracking and documentation of high impact issues by ensuring details of problems, status of service requests, and resolutions are entered into the company tracking system
• Coordinates with third party hardware and/or software vendors by initiating and supporting vendor services as necessary
• Participates in hardware and software changes into IT production environments by coordinating and proposing production schedule changes as needed
• Reviews vendor performance levels and ensures service level agreements are met
• Leads the testing and execution of disaster recovery and business continuity processes and events
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
7+ years of IT experience in a support or operations environment working with PC or client/server platforms and/or hardware.
2+ years of experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field.
4+ years of experience leading technical or project teams with or without direct reports in a large matrixed organization.
4+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software/hardware suppliers
4+ years of experience writing technical documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT technical support or deployment
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Hear more about how a Sudanese refugee found a new life at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/7xPjSe pic.twitter.com/jzsDkUslQV
Looking to improve your DIY home improvement skills? Lowe's Upskill Project is offering free home improvement workshops in communities across the country. Discover more here: http://sm.lowes.com/IRB2Mr
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Mooresville, NC? bit.ly/2y72SEE #IT #Hiring
Interested in a career with Lowe’s? Make sure you stop by our booth at the National Black MBA Association and 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition from September 26-30. http://sm.lowes.com/UWqJfh
Learn more about the Lowe's team at the #NBMBAA and #Prospanica 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition! #LowesLife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Producer - bit.ly/2goYqWC #Mooresville, NC #Hiring