Inventory Control CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 1533912BR Date posted 02/04/2019 Location Wilkesboro, NC Location Name CSC-Wilkesboro Address 1605 Curtis Bridge Road Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0241 - Inventory Reconciliation
The primary responsibilities of the Inventory Control Coordinator include but are not limited to auditing physical inventories of stores with a focus on accuracy and customer service to provide correct inventory shrink information on financial statements and all other shrink reporting. This position is responsible to review physical inventory results, analyze, research, and resolve all issues that lead to inventory shrink or incorrect on-hand quantities such as system issues, receiving cutoffs and item discrepancies. The Inventory Control Coordinator provides a high level of assistance to the stores, Loss Prevention and Physical Inventory Field Services. The Inventory Control Coordinator also assists with special projects as needed. To accomplish this, the Inventory Control Coordinator must collaborate with team members, department management and other CSC departments to improve our auditing process.
The Inventory Control Coordinator uses an extensive list of programs and software including DART, the Lowe’s Imaging system, Host systems(Mainframe), PO Direct, Excel, Access, Word, Secure NetTerm and Outlook. In addition, this position will communicate both written and verbally with Lowe’s Stores, Merchandising, Logistics, Loss Prevention and other Accounting departments to resolve potential shrinkage issues.
Additional duties include:
• Assisting team members with their daily functions when critical deadlines need to be achieved in order to avoid financial loss.
• Assisting other CSC Accounting groups on meeting deadlines when critical system issues occur.
• Special projects as requested by management.
• Reconciliation and discrepancy resolution of Retail physical inventory results
• Researching and correcting on hand quantities both in the Genesis and Host systems
• Provide assistance to team, stores, CSC departments and management
• Reconciliations of store physical inventories
• Research, analyze and resolve Sales, Refunds, Store Use, RTM’s, ICB’s, Cost, Requisitions and Purchase Order issues
• Review weekly Recount activity and Inventory Shrinkage Status report results for accuracy
• Provide assistance to the Stores, other CSC Departments and Management to resolve incorrect
on-hand quantities and incorrect Shrink Financial Numbers
• Associates degree in Accounting or Business
• 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting
• Knowledge of the General Accounting Principles
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook and have a working knowledge of Access and MicroStrategy (DART)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
• Knowledge and application of general accounting principles
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and have working knowledge MicroStrategy (DART)
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft General Ledger
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,240 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO