Director Real Estate Systems Support & Technical SolutionsApply Now Job ID 1202724BR Date posted 05/15/2017 Location Wilkesboro, NC Location Name CSC-Wilkesboro Address 1605 Curtis Bridge Road Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0351 - Retail Facilities Mgmt
support real estate solutions by working with IT or outside provider on modifications or enhancements to improve efficiency of facility systems. This position integrates existing IT solutions with future system upgrades, changes, and process improvements to enhance current technologies and increase usability for the workforce. In addition, this role manages business requirements, users, licenses, agreements, and anticipated use-life to ensure proper maintenance of all relevant systems.
• Creates an IT solutions strategy and work plan for the Real Estate organization that uses technology to enhance the
business and its functionality
• Integrates existing solutions vs. various single-point solutions across all Real Estate, Engineering, and Construction
• Develops and implements department-wide reporting mechanisms to improve and enhance organization visibility against business metrics and increase efficient use of resources
• Collaborates with Real Estate organization leaders and other functional specialists to identify business needs and
• Builds business support plans with thorough and strong business cases for all recommended solutions
• Enhances organizational capability and serves as a subject matter expert for all learning solutions developed to support the future technologies for Real Estate
• Maintains the integrity of all Real Estate IT related agreements, licenses, disaster recovery procedures by remaining
current and in compliance
• Supports and manages the Facilities Support Associate program responsible for maintenance, repairs, replacements,
painting, etc. so retail stores can function properly
• Oversees the creation of training materials for the FSA program including the development of specifications, videos,
manuals, etc. to post of FSA resource site
• Reviews internal budgeting and forecasting for facilities capital and expenses, working with the support team for accuracy of analysis and reporting
• Directs the maintenance of the building management system for electricity, HVAC, etc. to enhance the in-store customer experience and reduce expenses
-Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field
-5+ Experience in project management, process improvement, or in an IT related field
-Knowledge of IT systems and solutions methodologies, supporting a business function
-Experience building functional/departmental life cycle models
-Experience building and managing a team with direct reports and working with senior level executives
-Experience managing financial budgets for a business function
-7+ Experience in project management, process improvement, or in an IT related field including 2-3 years
of leading teams in one or more of these areas: Knowledge of real estate,construction, and facilities
management; or Experience working in a corporate retail environment
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We invite you to join our talent communtity — learn about career opportunities, and find out about the latest news and events at Lowe’s.
Looking for (hiring area) or (hiring area) jobs? Lowe's offers a wide range of opportunities for you. Learn more here!
Working hard at Lowe's comes so naturally that it won’t feel like work. Apply today: sm.lowes.com/C4iyqB pic.twitter.com/j3S4gzVznk
Excited about the @MMScomets #Cubist @CityOfMasonOhio mural! Today we are adding @Lowes #workinprogress… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/0DoyXg
We are always happy to help schools in any way we can. Read about how we helped Grandview Middle School:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
It's hard to imagine the children of any company's employees having more fun than Lowe's family members did during Thursday's "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day." Hundreds of children participated in activities that went far beyond "shadowing" their mom or dad.
Be part of a team of professionals helping customers create gr8 outdoor spaces. @Lowes Indy #lowesspringhire twitter.com/lowes/status/8…
#NowHiring! Lowe's is looking for Call Center Service Coordinators in Wilkesboro, NC. Apply today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Hardware Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Paint Department - Part Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017
- CSA Front End Dayville, Connecticut Posted on: 05/22/2017
- Flooring Department - Full Time Customer Service Associate II Durham, North Carolina Posted on: 05/22/2017