Millwork Pro Days
Work safely while performing tasks and using equipment (e.g., use proper lifting techniques for handling product, wear proper personal protective equipment, warn team members when moving into high traffic path or maintain safety zone around equipment, perform safety inspection of equipment prior to use)
• Achieve or exceed personal performance targets by performing tasks efficiently and effectively
• Operate machinery or use power tools to assemble product according to specification, using best method practices
• Operate power equipment to move product around in the warehouse or production line, put product away in the warehouse, or unload/load product
• Correct defects identified by a quality inspector
• Handle product accurately and efficiently while receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product in order to contribute to achieving inventory and fall down targets for the facility
• Perform tasks in other positions as assigned by the Operations Coaches (Interior, Exterior, Shipping, or Warehouse)
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend and participate in required LLC training programs; become certified
• Learn and demonstrate skill on new equipment; become certified
• Learn new skills and become certified in multiple areas in order to rotate within the facility
• If required and certified, operate the yard truck to position trailers
- Assemble specialty steel and interior / pre finish doors.
- Must be able to recognize different parts and build from ticket and order copy.
- Touch up each unit using corresponding color match materials.
- Apply all required labeling
- Must be able to pull all required components for Mini-Market to create Kit for production
- Must learn finish spray techniques
- Operates a safe, clean, and efficient shop area and reports issues in a timely manner.
- Lift door units weighing up to 200 pounds.
- Meets accuracy and performance standards for all assignments
- Licensed and Operate all types of powered equipment in facility
- Package pre-finish slabs and units in appropriate packaging material
- Must maintain quality standards set by Quality Coach.
- Must be capable of performing tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be willing to work in other areas as needed.
- Ability to work in a non climate controlled environment
- Ability to work on concrete +/- 10 per day
Other duties as assigned.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.