It’s springtime hiring season at Lowe’s, and there’s no better time to jumpstart your career. Spring associates are vital to our success, and enjoy opportunities for growth and the chance to be offered a permanent position. Join our team this spring, and find so much more than a job for the season.
- Flex work
- Associate Discount
- Hourly Associates eligible
for a quarterly bonus
- 50% seasonal associates
convert to permanent roles
Lowe’s associates are enthusiastic, solution-driven and 100% committed to helping our customers accomplish their home improvement dreams. If this sounds like you, apply for your red vest today.
- Relationship expertise
Lowe’s is a company that you can truly have a career with. If you come with an initiative to learn and grow you can go anywhere.Shannon, Assistant Store Manager
Approximately 50% transition to part or full-time
Volunteer participation in over 1,700 stores
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Seasonal Associate, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
All employees support Lowe’s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, loading merchandise or distributing and stocking merchandise. This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and Seasonal Associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.