Video Construction SpecialistApply Now Job ID 1337053BR Date posted 01/29/2018 Location Troutman, NC Location Name Planogram Facility Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0311 - Creative Brand Delivery
The primary purpose of this role is to support the production of e-commerce product videos as part of Lowe's Content Studio crew. The Construction Lead will support the video production process by building sets and ensuring proper use of home improvement merchandise for product videos, YouTube videos, how-to videos, and other marketing assets.
• Quickly create and build sets and frames necessary for the proper display of home improvement products for on-line videos. (i.e. able to build wall frames, lay flooring, install vanities, etc).
• Assemble, display, and demonstrate home improvement products, tools, and merchandise.
• Appear on-camera displaying proper and safe use of power tools.
• Research, understand and communicate to production crew the proper methods of using products and tools according to manufacturer’s instructions.
• Procure and utilize small props to aid in the demonstration of home improvement products.
• Check inventory of upcoming projects and report any missing products to coordinator.
• Determine prop and set needs for upcoming categories prior to production.
• Keep facility in safe and clean state including routine painting of the cyc wall and other production studio maintenance tasks.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction, or related
2 years of industry experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…