Photography CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 1622960BR Date posted 07/05/2019 Location Troutman, North Carolina Location Name Troutman, NC (Planogram Facility) Address 286 Houston Road Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Department LWS_USA_Creative Delivery
PHOTOSHOOT RESPONSIBILITIES COULD INCLUDE:
- Shopping, picking- up, accepting and receiving merchandise.
- Tracking, storing and locating merchandise throughout the process.
- Prepping, assembling, arranging merchandise and maintaining prop area merchandise.
- Maintaining schedule for merchandise check- out and return based on shot logs and tracking sheets.
- Returning, salvaging or shipping merchandise.
- Assisting Stylists and Photographers when necessary.
- They assist in the process for accepting, receiving, storing, tracking and returning/salvaging merchandise. and will also work to support the planning and organization of photo and video shoots.
- This position assists the Photography Manager in the pre- production and on the day of shoots.
- This may include running miscellaneous errands and scouting locations.
- On a quarterly basis, the Photography Coordinator reviews their workload with their Photography Manager to ensure visibility to upcoming work and time for planning.
- Early schedule planning and time management ensures success in delivering work on time and on budget.
- Maintain creative job schedule to be shared among Project Management and Creative teams.
- Maintain contact databases that can be used for all shoots.
- Maintaining, managing and updating merchandise and merchandise records.
- Track and input of all invoices related to photo production.
- Uploading and tagging all final photos to the DAM.
- On a monthly basis, the Photography Coordinator works with the Photography Manager to ensure the workload is manageable and the budgets are reviewed to avoid any overages.
- Photography jobs are tracked in Workfront and their status matched to the content publishing calendar, ensuring photos are delivered on time at the right specifications.
- Ensuring the approval process goes through legal, including talent management.
- Accountable for the collection of final photos from internal partners and external vendors.
- Support their team to be accountable for the delivery of final photos to distribution channels according to their specifications.
- Support the Photography Manager as they interface with photographers, vendors and agencies to communicate delivery updates as well as creative updates and changes when necessary.
- On a daily basis, the Photography Coordinator assists the Photography Manager and content team to ensure all details of photo shoots are accounted for.
- They seek help from Producers to remove obstacles in the photography job schedule.
- They demonstrate a drive to deliver great work by demonstrating a high level of detail for all shoots.
- Daily touch base with Photography Manager to manage the status of all materials being created.
- Supporting Lead Producers and ACDs thru weekly touch- base sessions to make sure they can assist where they can to keep on target with all photography assets being developed.
- Manages photoshoots by coordinating timelines, work scope, scheduling, logistics, and revisions as appropriate.
- Partners with and supports Photography Manager in the execution and management of larger photoshoots to build understanding and capability of photography excellence.
- Identifies emerging issues or concerns that could impact jobs and relays information to the Photography Manager to prevent repeat of issues in future photoshoot execution.
- Recommends solutions for day- to- day project management issues to increase efficiency, cost effectiveness, and value to the organization.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades.
For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav