Field Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - RemoteApply Now Job ID 1489760BR Date posted 11/19/2018 Location Seattle, WA Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 2700 Rainier Avenue South Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0145 - Field Talent Acquisition
strategies within field operations that align with company's key business drivers and enhances Lowe's overall recruiting
program success. This is a management position that involves directing the efforts of field Talent Acquisition Partners to
support and achieve hiring demands across field operations to include hourly and exempt hiring across stores, supply chain
facilities and contact centers within the region.
• Leads, plans, organizes, implements and evaluates talent acquisition strategies ensuring alignment with business strategy
for assigned Regions.
• Manages the activities of multiple Talent Acquisition Partners to achieve hiring demands for field operations; sets annual
employee goals and objectives and monitors the performance of individuals within the team.
• Serves as a trainer and coach for team members on all aspects of sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring of exempt
and non-exempt employees.
• Supports and champions company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness
and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
• Analyzes data analytics, insights, and trends to ensure service level agreements are achieved; partners with Talent
Acquisition Center of Excellence to ensure mitigation strategies are in place to achieve hiring in hard to staff locations.
• Makes recommendations to the Divisional Director Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners on ways to improve
recruiter productivity and hiring quality.
• Responsible for coaching business leaders around talent acquisition hiring practices; ensure hiring managers are trained on
interview skills and service level agreements commitments.
• Attends regional Career Fairs to promote a positive company image and to communicate the various opportunities provided
• Maintains knowledge of broad HR policies, programs, laws, and issues with a focus on how they systematically relate to
- Bachelor’s Degree in an HR related field
- 5+ years experience in managing a recruitment function is desired
- 1+ year experience managing or supervising others, with either direct or indirect report responsibility
- 5+ years recruiting experience at the professional level is preferred
- 3 years experience managing or supervising other, including 1year of direct report responsibility
- Demonstrated experience developing, adapting, or facilitating training
- Demonstrated experience actively serving as a strategic business partner for other parts of the organization
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
**THIS IS A REMOTE JOB IN PACIFIC TIME ZONE**
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO