Central TA Specialist (Remote)Apply Now Job ID 1484298BR Date posted 11/08/2018 Location San Francisco, South San Francisco, CA Location Name S. San Francisco, CA Address 720 Dubuque Avenue Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0102 - Talent Acquisition Operations
- Support Central Talent Acquisition Manager, hiring managers and Field Talent Acquisition Partners with low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions for applicable geographical scope.
- Responsible for posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, pre-screening, slating, supporting onboarding and
- preparing offers for low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions and assigned requisitions as applicable.
- Effectively utilize human resource technology, resource material, websites, and software to effectively administer the recruiting processes.
- Provides exceptional candidate care for applicants throughout the process for assigned requisitions
- Provides regular status updates to COE on candidate progress throughout the process
- Works regularly with TA technology including the applicant tracking system, job boards, and candidate relationship management tool.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ talent acquisition experience required; preferably for a large retail company
- Experience in a shared service center environment preferred
THIS ROLE WILL BE REMOTE IN THE PACIFIC STANDARD TIME ZONE
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service 2,365 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Hear from Kimberly Graham on how Lowe's was able to support her during her two deployments. #veterans #militarysupport #loweslife pic.twitter.com/xxF5wlfkcc
For Veteran Rick Adams, being a part of a company that supports and honors those who have served means a lot to him. #veterans #militarysupport #loweslife pic.twitter.com/3kDoEkCex0
Lowe's is proud of its long history of honoring servicemen and women. We want to wish all those that have served a happy Veterans day! #veteransday pic.twitter.com/wOZ0tNLrUC
We recently appointed Seemantini Godbole as Chief Information Officer! She brings more than 25 years of global #technology experience and we can't wait to see the impact she makes on the organization. Learn more about Godbole here: sm.lowes.com/VB8ZZf pic.twitter.com/IA3IQYkmZR
Our employees set up a booth at the Home Builders Association first annual Build My Future job fair. Almost 1,000 high school students made their way to our booth getting hands on experience in different fields of the construction industry. Learn more here: http://sm.lowes.com/LJV8oC