Senior Asset Protection ManagerApply Now Job ID 1619711BR Date posted 07/04/2019 Location Russellville, Arkansas Location Name Russellville, AR Address 3011 Parkway East Employment Type I Full time Employment Type II Regular Line of Business Corporate Field Department LWS_USA_Loss Prevention Region 12
Purpose of Role
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Senior Asset Protection Manager, this means:
• Helping Store Operational Leadership team ensure associates are delivering friendly, professional, timely service to all customers who shop the store.
• Overseeing trends and solutions to address inventory shrink across multiple stores.
• Championing strategic asset protection plans that improve safety and security outcomes.
The Senior Asset Protection Manager oversees safety and asset protection programs and processes in the across multiple stores. This associate ensures the stores adhere to OSHA standards, supports OSHA investigations, trains and coaches associates on Asset Protection programs, and monitors overall store safety. The Senior Asset Protection Manager is seen as an expert on safety related reports, guidelines, and regulations.
Travel Requirements: This role will require frequent travel between stores within the district.
• Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Criminal Justice, or related field OR equivalent experience.
• 5 years of relevant work experience (retail or asset protection).
• 3 years of experience conducting retail investigations (i.e., has conducted multiple retail investigations).
• 2 years of experience directly or indirectly supervising employees including coaching, mentoring, direction, training, performance management and recognition.
• 1 year of experience with conducing quality reviews/audits.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
• National certified training program (e.g., Wicklander-Zuwalski or Reed training.
• Professional accreditation (e.g., LPQ, LPC) or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of experience in retail management influencing business leaders.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (e.g., P&L, exception reports.
• Experience using physical security systems (e.g., CCTV, EAS).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
We're proud of every #LowesIntern19 who made the most of their summer and took a step ahead in their careers. Three cheers for our future leaders for living out #LowesLife to the fullest. pic.twitter.com/ohUEFGA0ah
"I am excited to apply my knowledge to the unique field of Employment Branding and learn about how Lowe’s finds the right people to fuel their business." - Katelyn, #TalentAcquisition Intern and @UofSC student. #Gamecocks #LowesIntern19 low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/4KNVUbmbCp
When our employees fall on hard times, we've got their backs. The Lowe’s Employee Relief Fund (#LERF) has helped more than 33,000 associates, by giving more than $39 million in assistance over the last 20 years. Learn more: bit.ly/30wAJkM #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/tSUq5nwu5w
Lowe's #EmergencyCommandCenter is keeping a close eye on the needs of communities affected by #TropicalStrormBarry and sending disaster relief kits to help begin the recovery process. Learn more: low.es/2YTlwdc pic.twitter.com/Mj4rXYLmAo
Our #TechnologyTeam is growing fast! Apply now to join our team and work at our #TechHub in Charlotte, NC. Learn how you can be a part of our technology transformation: low.es/2GbgdON #GoodToGreat pic.twitter.com/bod64iPHPy
"I am interested in learning more about the sustainable practices that the company values so much! Protecting the Earth and keeping it beautiful is very important to me." Welcome to our #ecofriendly team, Megan! @AppState #AppState low.es/2RRP9bX pic.twitter.com/hFOt6DODC6
What you think you know about the #SkilledTrades may not be true. Here are five myths about the industry that have been busted. #GenT @IamGenerationT bit.ly/2FPCbGZ pic.twitter.com/NqR7ZYFPrf
The Lowe’s technology team is on a mission to be the leader in home improvement and retail technology. Connect with us and join our tech team in the heart of Charlotte, NC. Learn more: bit.ly/3079e0P #TechnologyJobs pic.twitter.com/nObQ8zkcav