Team Member - Weekends - NGI AreaApply Now Job ID 1606623BR Date posted 06/07/2019 Location Rockford, IL Location Name Lowe's Illinois RDC Address 2801 South Springfield Avenue Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Distribution Department 0334 - DC Receiving
- Position will work On-Standard approximately 40% of the scheduled weekly hours.
- Service the NGI lines by processing rejects to resolution and perform On-Standard work (picking cases to conveyor and replenishing via equipment) as required.
- Operate powered equipment as required.
- Identifies non-compliance issues concerning Lowe’s Bar Code Requirements and printing labels as required.
- Identifies carton and loading problems.
- Ensure that the DC Problem Recording Form is competed correctly.
- Research, report, and identify missing cartons within the building, and investigate and resolve.
- Provide general support to Operations department.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong understanding of DMS/Missing Cartons and facility processes preferred.
- Familiarity and comfort in the use of mainframe, terminal style computer systems preferred.
- Ability to generate/utilize Item information reporting generated from MS Access Database.
- Deductive Reasoning – ability to think in a logical manner when assessing a problem.
- Possess a strong operational knowledge-ability to understand facility process, responsibilities, functions, limitations, controls, and common problems preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be task oriented with particular emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to work alone and remain focused a must.
- Good communication and follow-up skills necessary.
- Internal candidates must have no more than 5.5 occurrences at the time of interview.
- Internal candidates who have written disciplinary action within six months and/or final disciplinary action within the last twelve months are ineligible.
- Transfer date may be delayed for Team Members on an active Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
As a company with a long-standing commitment to the military, we wanted to honor @USArmy's 244th birthday properly - with cake and camaraderie. We're eternally grateful for your service and sacrifice. #ArmyStrong #ArmyBday low.es/2IETDzD pic.twitter.com/1MNEo1SyGB
We are excited to unveil #TheTalentHub, a new recruiting center at our headquarters in Mooresville designed to enhance the #CandidateExperience for current and future talent. Take a look inside our new space: bit.ly/2IGz7yI pic.twitter.com/F051aK9NXg
Lowe’s is investing in new technology and new ways to use it in our stores, online and across our entire company. Recently, we joined forces with @GoogleCloud in Charlotte, NC for #CloudDevelopersDay. Take a look at highlights from the event. pic.twitter.com/sA5DPsP6GN
“I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” Welcome to #LowesLife! #LowesIntern19 @EastCarolina #PirateNation low.es/2UlgJhk pic.twitter.com/TAthYuD4y8
Lowe's 10-year partnership with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America continues with #RennovationAcrosstheNation2019, an initiative to repair and refurbish clubs nationwide! Learn more here: low.es/2In9Jhc pic.twitter.com/a0eCPBvlXT
Lowe’s Heroes volunteers respond to tornadoes, flooding across Midwest ow.ly/LEVf30oXCRK #LowesHeroes #LowesLife #Community pic.twitter.com/fTuDzzMf1x
Our store operations intern, Lauren, is ready to rock this summer. “I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” #LowesIntern19 https://low.es/2UlgJhk
After a year of service in Afghanistan, Lowe's welcomed David Nelson, a 19-year associate, back to our team with a special reception. Welcome home, David! #LowesLife bit.ly/2KE4co5 pic.twitter.com/AHZLjV6uam