Team Member - Weekends - Missing Cartons - NGI AreaApply Now Job ID 1517070BR Date posted 01/09/2019 Location Rockford, IL Location Name Lowe's Illinois RDC Address 2801 South Springfield Avenue Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Distribution Department 0334 - DC Receiving
- Position will work On-Standard approximately 40% of the scheduled weekly hours.
- Service the NGI lines by processing rejects to resolution and perform On-Standard work (picking cases to conveyor and replenishing via equipment) as required.
- Operate powered equipment as required.
- Identifies non-compliance issues concerning Lowe’s Bar Code Requirements and printing labels as required.
- Identifies carton and loading problems.
- Ensure that the DC Problem Recording Form is competed correctly.
- Research, report, and identify missing cartons within the building, and investigate and resolve.
- Provide general support to Operations department.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong understanding of DMS/Missing Cartons and facility processes preferred.
- Familiarity and comfort in the use of mainframe, terminal style computer systems preferred.
- Ability to generate/utilize Item information reporting generated from MS Access Database.
- Deductive Reasoning – ability to think in a logical manner when assessing a problem.
- Possess a strong operational knowledge-ability to understand facility process, responsibilities, functions, limitations, controls, and common problems preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be task oriented with particular emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to work alone and remain focused a must.
- Good communication and follow-up skills necessary.
- Internal candidates must have no more than 5.5 occurrences at the time of interview.
- Internal candidates who have written disciplinary action within six months and/or final disciplinary action within the last twelve months are ineligible.
- Transfer date may be delayed for Team Members on an active Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife
We love when our employees give back to their communities. Sending a special thank you to the Lowe's team in Littleton, NH who donated grills and cleaning supplies to local Police and Fire Departments during the holidays! #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/sU4Qr6fHqD