Director HR StoresApply Now Job ID 1517088BR Date posted 01/10/2019 Location Renton, WA Location Name Lowe's Region 14 Office Address 900 SW 16th Street, Suite 300 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0132 - West HR Mgmt
- Identifies and capitalizes on organizational capabilities by aligning strategy, culture, practices and behaviors in order to drive performance, values and creates a meaningful work environment.
- Develops and ensures that organization design is aligned with strategy and vision by assisting management in setting human capital standards regarding compensation planning, performance management, job descriptions, career paths and succession planning.
- Provides leadership development coaching for supervisors and managers by preparing leaders for talent review discussions and facilitating quarterly talent check-in meetings to ensure business follow through on talent commitments and strategies.
- Consults with business leaders to initiate change that is needed, understands the impact of the change and implications, and designs the processes and systems to sustain the change.
- Partners with business leadership in the development of engagement action plans based on their Employee Opinion Survey results in alignment with their future business trends.
- Owns the achievement of the human capital agenda/priorities within their business by effectively partnering with line leadership and the COEs to achieve these results.
- Assists in connecting people through various mediums in order to build relationships within their business and across the organization as well as leveraging social media tools and other forms of technology to enhance their connections.
- Ensures strategic alignment and compliance to core HR processes, procedures and practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or relevant field.
- 7-10+ years of HR experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 10 years+ of experience managing or supervising others, with either direct or indirect responsibilities.
- 10+ years of Human Resources generalist experience (e.g. workforce planning; talent acquisition; career development; interpreting and applying HR policies, procedures, programs and processes).
- Cross-functional team environment with exempt and non-exempt staff.
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife
We love when our employees give back to their communities. Sending a special thank you to the Lowe's team in Littleton, NH who donated grills and cleaning supplies to local Police and Fire Departments during the holidays! #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/sU4Qr6fHqD