Retail Facility ManagerApply Now Job ID 1510394BR Date posted 12/27/2018 Location Plano, TX Location Name Lowe's Region V Office, TX Address 5700 Granit Parway Ii,Ste 840 Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0205 - Facilities - West
- Creates long range maintenance plan and budget for their assigned region.
- Monitors and evaluates the current planned/program maintenance for current and future years for their assigned region.
- Custodial steward of the facilities energy related assets to align to the Lowe’s energy strategy.
- Analyzes project budget to determine correct vendor resources and implementation schedule.
- Works closely with Customer Service Center based team to support escalation of issues on day-to-day maintenance items.
- Supports Real Estate Property Management in the activities surrounding CAM responsibilities along with ensuring CAM operational budgeted items are being completed.
- Conducts Facility Condition Assessment within appropriate timing and to gauge potential facilities assets repair/replace project impacts to current and future functional plan.
- Owns Capex/Opex budgets (+/- $25MM) for project completion in each location within assigned region. This includes the creation and oversight of budget relative projects to completion.
- Aligns with Store Ops Leadership on maintenance of the stores appearance within Brand, Safety & Customer parameters
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Engineering, Architectural or Construction.
- 8+ years in Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering experience.
- 8+ yearsof Big Box retail experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.Lowes.com
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO