Performance management administrator (clerk) Team Member
The purpose of this position is to receive, put away, pick and ship product within a distribution center. The Team Member is responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product using customer focused distribution. The activities performed by a Team Member are instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance indicator metrics.
- Team Members currently holding interviewed positions for less than six months are not eligible.
- Must be able to work holidays.
- Individuals on Temporary Transitional Duty are not eligible.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires computer skills.
- Deductive Reasoning – ability to think in a logical manner when assessing a problem
- Possess a strong operational knowledge-ability to understand facility process, responsibilities, functions, limitations, controls, and common problems preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and people skills with special focus on customer.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle high stress situations on a regular basis.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Proficient in MS Excel with basic knowledge of MS Word and Access.
- Accurate math skills.
- Understanding of product flow through an automated facility helpful.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Enter downtime from off-standard sheets
- Print and post reports.
- Enter hours for off-standard jobs.
- Other duties as directed by Engineers.
- Process all allocations and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate any system issues that impair the ability to efficiently execute demand.
- Interact with Store and General Office personnel.
- Investigate items that are not moving and/or allocating.
- Assist with Label Control Functions.
- Prepare cage to ensure next shift has a successful start.
- DMS – item set up, building layout
- Learn Quality Assurance functions
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.