Operations Coach, SupervisorApply Now Job ID 1282017BR Date posted 10/16/2017 Location North Vernon, IN Location Name Lowe's Indiana RDC Address 1301 West JFK Drive Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Distribution Department 0302 - DC Supervisors
The Indiana RDC leadership team is seeking a bi-lingual Operations Coach.In addition to the required and preferred traits/skills/competencies outlined in the job description, this leader will be expected to positively support the team’s vision: We are a values-driven team helping people love where they live.This leader will actively support and execute the strategic plan as the Indiana RDC seeks to support the Lowe’s enterprise.The 2017 strategy for the Indiana RDC will be committed to Safety and Health through proactive behaviors; Leaders will utilize the SERVE model of leadership and values to improve engagement, communication, development, and ownership; Be customer centric with a focus on improving service levels; and leaders will need to demonstrate data-driven decision making, being a positive change agent to drive business performance.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Operations Coach is responsible for the motivation, training, and leadership of a distribution center work team. The Operations Coach assists in developing and executes daily operational plans to meet and exceed customer service requirements, while maximizing the quality, safety, and productivity of their designated area.
1. Works closely with Location Management to ensure prompt efficient and accurate handling of merchandise
2. Monitors the productivity and accuracy of team members
3. Ensures all team members have specific responsibilities and there is an equitable distribution of workload
4. Coaches, counsels and trains team members to ensure competence, as well as, prepare them for future opportunities
5. Develops and implements team goals
6. Ensures all safety rules and procedures are followed
7. Ensures assigned equipment and work areas are neat, clean and well organized
8. Ensures all Lowe’s policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
9. Ensures proper control of payroll and other assigned expenses.
10. Performs other duties as directed by Location Management
Demonstrated Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Ability to interact positively with co-workers and management staff
3. Excellent understanding of overall work flow of current departments
4. Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail and strong initiative
5. Consistent in performance of current job duties
6. Meets current department’s accuracy and productivity standards
7. Demonstrates a knowledge and concern for safety issues
8. Practices excellent housekeeping throughout facility
9. Excellent attendance
10. Previous supervisory experience.
4-year college degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Do you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment? We need you as an Assistant Store #Manager.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
See our latest #Mooresville, NC #job and click to apply: Product Content Sr Specialist - bit.ly/2A6razG #BusinessMgmt #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Customer Service Associate II - bit.ly/2ySka5o #Retail #Rockford, IL #Job #Jobs
Lowe's needs your help to grow our business by developing and executing breakthrough concepts. Up for the challenge? Apply to be our next Director Market & Concept Development Strategy. http://sm.lowes.com/pouEMC
Want to work in #Wilkesboro, NC? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yRJAA3 #CustomerService #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Help us discover new business opportunities and breakthrough concepts! Check out this new role:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Lowe's is always searching for fresh talent to become a part of our team. We've got opportunities in a variety of roles. Don't wait to start your career with us today! http://sm.lowes.com/L7JSVs
Want to work in #Danville, KY? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yQ2s2x #Retail #Job #Jobs #Hiring