Service Manager( bench)Apply Now Job ID 1260310BR Date posted 09/05/2017 Location New York City, NY Location Name Chelsea, NY Address 635 - 641 6th Ave Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Store Department 0693 - Service Area 4
The principle purpose of the Service Manager is to establish a customer-focused experience by empowering Customer Service Associates to own the customer service philosophy in the store. To accomplish this, the Service Manager must encourage engaging, customer-focused behavior, mitigate and reduce customer complaints, and subsequently drive positive first impressions perceived by customers upon entering the store.
The Service Manager provides customer service through leadership and supervision of assigned Customer Service Associates and oversees customer service activities (greeting customers, listening and probing to understand needs, identifying solutions) that ensure a favorable Lowe's customer experience. The Service Manager will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, training, and continued monitoring of the Customer Service Associates in their area to provide a superior customer experience. The position will also be responsible for providing direction and training to CSAs in other departments/product categories, as needed, to meet the demands of the store.
- High School Diploma and 3 years of experience in a big box retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a big box retail environment
- 1 year previous experience in customer service
- Demonstrated experience managing project teams (with or without direct report responsibility)
- Experience recruiting, training, mentoring, and developing a service team (with or without direct report responsibility)
- Experience working in a cross-functional work environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 years retail customer service experience
- Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility
- Experience working in the home improvement retail sector
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment
- Knowledge of store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.)
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Producer - bit.ly/2goYqWC #Mooresville, NC #Hiring
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/KDrQ3y
If you're looking for work in #Mooresville, NC, check out this #job: bit.ly/2ylLmZD #Hiring
Interested in a #job in #Mooresville, NC? This could be a great fit: bit.ly/2jVgJbc #Hiring
Hurricanes have left many of our country’s communities in poor or unlivable conditions. We are hiring to support the communities and families impacted by these natural disasters. We invite you to join the Lowe’s family and make a difference in somebody’s day every day. Check out the link in our bio for more information and job openings.
Our Lowe's team knows how important it is to pay it forward. Thank you, Emanuel, for helping our communities:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
"Our thoughts and concerns are with those impacted by this storm, including our own Lowe’s employees." We are committed to working with our national nonprofit partners to help rebuild our local communities that were affected by Harvey. Learn more here: http://sm.lowes.com/dz5wg1
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Project Manager - bit.ly/2jNTM9H #Mooresville, NC #Job #Jobs