Workforce Management Industrial EngineerApply Now Job ID 1401538BR Date posted 05/16/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0076 - Staffing & Labor Management
programs. This position initiates and oversees high-visibility projects that impact store labor productivity and delivers industrial engineering insights to executive leadership.
This manager fosters a work environment that is highly collaborative by ensuring team builds strong relationships with
many key partners across the organization. The manager role focuses on the professional develop of the industrial
engineering team, ensuring they are maximizing their talents and using growth opportunities to develop to their fullest. Manager inspires team through strong servant leadership behaviors, and provides feedback and coaching to drive performance improvement.
The Manager Workforce Management works with executive leadership to share insights into labor allocation and store
productivity, influencing decisions based on data-driven recommendations and engineered labor standards. This manager oversees workstreams by translating functional plans into tactical projects that involve strong collaboration with multiple departments. This role will align team resources, assign accountabilities, and establish measures of success. This position manages individual contributors responsible quantifying workload requirements via labor standards,
data analysis and labor allocation models.
· Provides coaching to team members by investing in their development, training team members to evolve their skills in the area of workforce management. Build collaborate environment where employees can give their best.
· Prioritizes and assigns the appropriate staff to projects and daily activities, monitors their progress, manages their workloads to ensure that team members are using their time wisely, assisting in removing obstacles or resolving issues as needed
· Recommends areas of opportunity for expense control and labor optimization to inform workforce management decisions made by business leaders in various functions
· Delivers insights informed by more senior experience to key stakeholders on
higher-impact, higher-visibility projects. Role will prepare prepare presentation materials for executive leadership, identifying actionable insights and recommendations and then translating these insights into clear, understandable themes
· Facilitates the implementation of strategic workforce management programs, managing project teams to drive work to completion. Delivers project solutions to ensure that scheduling, employee self-service, timekeeping, absenteeism, workforce analytics, and labor scheduling are optimized to meet Lowe’s long-term goals
· Serves as a thought leader in terms of workforce management subject-matter expertise at Lowe's, incorporating industry trends to shape the organization’s needs and capabilities of tomorrow.
· Accountable for major projects involving store organizational design, scalability of key positions, labor optimization tests, and business case validation for productivity initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management, or a related field
· 5 years of experience related to retail industrial engineering, data modeling, or labor scheduling systems
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
· 6-8 years of Industrial engineering experience, or a related field; LEAN or Six Sigma Green Belt certification
· Experience using MOST technique and StandardsPro software to build and model industrial engineering standards
· Proven experience in managing large, cross-functional work teams
· Experience interacting and influencing senior leadership
· Experience with schedule optimization approaches using Kronos Workforce Management solution
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.Lowes.com
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
"We know women working together are an unstoppable force for creating meaningful change in our communities” - Colleen B. Penhall, Lowe’s VP of Corporate Social Responsibility. Learn more about our #NationalWomensBuildWeek here: sm.lowes.com/L3zvl7 pic.twitter.com/eRGqVSW9uC
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2x1JSHY #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH
If you're looking for work in #Lexington, KY, check out this #job: bit.ly/2GBJMqb #Transportation #Hiring
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! http://sm.lowes.com/qF6JCm
See our latest #FernandinaBeach, FL #job and click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2LhRvxa #Transportation #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER-Part TIme - bit.ly/2Lb6M2C #Transportation #Schertz, TX #Job #Jobs
Look at all of these gardening supplies! Thank you @Lowes for supporting our learning garden project! We are so excited to have you as our partner. @flipnmandy @Kenbenet #kidsdeserveit #drespride #ncstate #lowesheroes pic.twitter.com/h74nS1HUQW
See our latest #Austin, TX #job and click to apply: Delivery Driver CDL - FT (Shoal Creek BLvd) - bit.ly/2rZMCAb #Transportation #Hiring