User Interface Design ManagerApply Now Job ID 1212610BR Date posted 06/09/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0104 - Iris
The primary output of this role will be creating graphical assets necessary for Web, Android, and iOS development as well as full screen comprehensive layouts suggesting best color, font, and spacing usage.
Additional outputs of this role are early comps or wireframes of potential product features based on initial requirements definition and user experience design.
- Delivers graphical assets and comprehensive layouts of features/screens for Mobile and Web Development.
- Delivers initial mock ups or wireframes
- Manages deliverables across a variety of projects, teams, and deadlines
- Ensures consistent User Interface design through feedback and collaboration with Iris team members and 3rd party partners
- Leads junior UI Designers in their abilities to utilize assorted tools and software to achieve outcomes
- Assists in the development and maintenance of larger Iris design guidelines
- Ensures consistent User interface designs across all Iris interfaces and in alignment with Iris brand guidelines. Helps grow and evolve brand guidelines as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in a creative discipline with emphasis on Mobile and Web interface design
- 8+ years performing User Interface design for Mobile and/or Web applications, preferably with applications that dealt with real-time feedback to user.
- 1+ years leading a team of designers
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, & Sketch. Android and iOS resolution and imaging requirements
- Experience working with tools such as InVision which are design collaboration aids
- Experience creating digital assets for consumer facing software applications within their software processes– not just creation of marketing or Web content
- Preparing and leading presentations on UI Designs in Powerpoint or Keynote
- Advocating and Developing processes for creation, collaboration, and archiving of Digital assets
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Join the Lowe's Stores team! See our latest #job opening here: bit.ly/2yYkorH #Retail #Bartow, FL #Hiring
If you're looking for work in #MachesneyPark, IL, check out this #job: bit.ly/2yVgKyE #Retail #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: DEVOPS - Automation Engineer - bit.ly/2Aa7onc #IT #Mooresville, NC #Job #Jobs
Do you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment? We need you as an Assistant Store #Manager.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
See our latest #Mooresville, NC #job and click to apply: Product Content Sr Specialist - bit.ly/2A6razG #BusinessMgmt #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Customer Service Associate II - bit.ly/2ySka5o #Retail #Rockford, IL #Job #Jobs
Lowe's needs your help to grow our business by developing and executing breakthrough concepts. Up for the challenge? Apply to be our next Director Market & Concept Development Strategy. http://sm.lowes.com/pouEMC
Want to work in #Wilkesboro, NC? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2yRJAA3 #CustomerService #Job #Jobs #Hiring