Technology Vendor Management Senior Analyst
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to drive the overall measurement of performance of technology vendors. Participate in the development of the strategic sourcing strategy as well as execution of the sourcing process. Once executed this role will develop the on-going measurement and performance of the vendor against business requirements to ensure value is delivered as intended. This will include opportunities for savings and changes to relationships to ensure maximum business value is delivered.
- Develops Vendor requirements and performance scorecards in partnership with technology areas
- Develops facilitation and presentation materials that are clear and effective to clearly communicate engagement objectives and expectations to vendors and cross-functional stakeholders
- Sets and conducts Performance reviews with Vendors and Stakeholders to ensure value is being derived and achieved
- Ensures renewals are executed as needed in accordance with desired value
- Develops relationships with cross-functional teams including finance and legal to ensure that all engagements remain compliant with company regulations
- Partners with strategic sourcing as needed (Plan, Execute & Support) to ensure requirements and quality standards are met for sourcing efforts in assigned areas
- Partners with key internal resources to ensure an effective negotiating strategy is set and aligned to business requirements to obtain the best overall value based on performance
- Manages the overall software asset management tool and process for assigned area, as applicable to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of the current agreement
- Manages key Vendor and customer relationships within a category of spend to ensure on-going alignment to business requirements, for assigned area
- Manages $10M - $50M in portfolio costs to drive savings and efficiencies across the overall category
- Supports the Mgr, Vendor Mgt in the development of category strategies and approaches that are aligned to their business customer and responsible for the execution of those strategies and delivery of savings
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in a Procurement or business-related role managing vendor performance and driving SLAs
- 4+ years’ experience collaborating and communicating at the executive level
- 4+ years’ experience managing cross-functional project teams and resources
- 7+ years’ experience in a Procurement or business-related role managing vendor performance and driving SLAs
- 7+ years’ experience collaborating and communicating at the executive level
- 7+ years’ experience managing cross-functional project teams and resources
- Experience with MS Project or other Project Management software
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.