Technology Software Engineer - Back End (Core Tech, CRM, and Marketing)Apply Now Job ID 1580545BR Date posted 04/19/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0004 - IT Management
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues to understand business needs and functional specifications.
• Participates in the definition, design, development, testing, support and implementation of complex enterprise-wide software solutions while applying company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls.
• Able to develop, configure and modify complex integrated solutions in back end services and data stores.
• Embrace and apply new technologies as needed.
• Participate in projects as a member of an Agile team including: story grooming, project estimation and driving to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage.
• Collaborates with IT teams (e.g., Operations, Infrastructure, Architecture, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts) and key business partners to troubleshoot applications.
• Provide technical support and maintenance of core Marketing Applications including after-hours support when necessary.
• Work with 3rd party technical support, vendors, and infrastructure teams as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 4+ Experience in software development or a related field
• 3+ Experience in database technologies
• 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining Enterprise Applications
• 3+ years of Java development experience, preferably Spring Boot
• 3+ years of experience developing and supporting RESTful service-oriented architectures.
• 2+ years of experience working on an agile team
• Collaborative and flexible, with a positive attitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in omni-channel retail environment and core Marketing applications such as Loyalty and CRM.
• Experience with non-relational (NoSQL) open source databases
• Strong time management and organization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving morethan 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employapproximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region andall communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visitLowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#ICYMI, we hosted a #GenerationT kick-off event at a Boston area high school to help bring shop class back to the school and give students hands-on experience learning #tradeskills. Learn more about #GenT here: low.es/2HsBGnj pic.twitter.com/HThfz8CsoY
Our partners at the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (#FLASH), are hosting the #HurricaneAwarenessTour to educates coastal city residents on #hurricanepreparedness. Learn more here: low.es/2Ji1cOa pic.twitter.com/iIW3QIweWM
Lowe's associates still rock their red vests, but our new camo vests make it easy to spot our #militaryveteran employees. Learn more about #LowesLife how we salute our camo-clad employees. #MilitaryAppreciationMonth low.es/2JjCFs5 pic.twitter.com/eHQ5rPDO4Y
Volunteers from Charlotte area @Lowes stores joined @RedCross to install free smoke alarms as part of the #SoundtheAlarm campaign, which we will continue to do in 25 U.S. cities over the next few weeks to help #EndHomeFires. low.es/30gJqjW pic.twitter.com/mDyT0fXXeR
Class is in session at #LowesUniversity. We recently welcomed employees to take part of our week-long Store Manager Learning Experience, to help them grow and gain perspective from Lowe's executive leaders. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/XpbGPiEZSV
Happy #MothersDay! ❤️ Take some time to make your mom feel special today. What do you love most about your mom? pic.twitter.com/6Ov0uk16Lc
Veteran and Lowe's customer, Joe, transformed pieces and parts into pedals and power. Learn more about how this board tracker enthusiast built a tribute bike with a little help from his friends at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/1Ts2Zz pic.twitter.com/XOPCsofIEm
Looking to make a career change? Lowe's can open doors for you and your future. Join #LowesLife today! sm.lowes.com/s6V74t pic.twitter.com/Y2Z2Dev0qp