Do you thrive on new and exciting digital technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a digital evolution and large-scale transformation? As a Technical Architect in the Lowe’s Digital organization, you will be responsible for setting technical direction, establishing development best practices, and designing best in class digital solutions. We are seeking an inspiring, technically brilliant, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customer experiences as well as engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable software solutions.
Top Skills we are seeking..
• Desire to define solution architectures, procedures, and designs to ensure consistency and adherence to Lowe's standards.
• You can be a technology subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with multiple enterprise engineering organizations.
• Drive the adoption of new technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
• Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
• Ability to develop conceptual, logical, and physical architectures required for business solution delivery
• You have a proven track record of a "Can-Do" attitude and are results orientated
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Extensive experience in open-source technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering practices.
- Ability to demonstrate a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architecture guidance and be an effective leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of the retail industry and expectations of an omni-channel company.
- Ability to partner with other software architects to drive, leverage, and reuse technical craftsmanship in the larger technology organization.
- Experience in the following technologies: Node, React, GCP (cloud), microservices, analytics solutions, and/or content authoring capabilities
• 8 years of experience in Web application development
• 6+ years of experience working on build and release processes
• 6+ years of experience in GIT & GIT migration
• 5+ years of experience in Test driven development
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.