Talent Brand AnalystApply Now Job ID 1383260BR Date posted 04/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0617 - TA Sourcing & Operations
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Brand Analyst supports the Manager of Employment Brand by assisting with strategic HR partnerships to key business leaders, HR COEs and the HRBP Team to drive functional and organizational solutions that will strengthen the talent pipeline, organize for enterprise success and enable growth through leadership and culture. The Brand Analyst contributes to the development and execution of project plans as well as the delivery of routine and transactional HR services that support HR strategies and business objectives, including but not limited to: talent planning, leadership development, performance management and diversity initiatives, etc., all of which help further the goals of the HR delivery model.
• Support the Manager of Employment Branding and business leaders in the execution of employment branding campaigns.
• In partnership with the Manager and other analysts, determine the workforce data (internal or external) and metrics needed to development reporting, analytics & insights used to make data-driven recommendations to business leaders.
• In partnership with the TA Directors and Manager, determine the need, level of support and resources required by an HR COE to solve business related issues or business-driven people initiatives.
• Partner with Field HRBPs and Field TAs to support specific brand initiatives related to campaigns.
• Partner with Field HRBPs and Field TAs to understand current Lowe’s branding within certain geographic markets.
• Support the TA Directors, Managers and business leaders in developing a sustainable talent pipeline through building and executing successful branding campaigns.
• Assists in managing multiple project components and/or phases of delivery or administration of HR programs and initiatives.
• Screens, categorizes and resolves data integrity issues to improve source data.
• Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within assigned functional area of expertise, proactively providing ideas and information to the manager regarding best practices and trends. Work to enhance the capability of self and team.
• Support major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructuring related to employment branding and talent acquisition.
• Partner with other groups to coordinate service delivery strategies and processes across the organization. Participate in or support cross-functional projects and ensure timely completion of assigned responsibilities within established constraints.
• 1-3 years’ experience in Talent acquisition and/or similar roles; may also have experience in other roles with subject matter expertise.
• Previous experience in a staffing function preferred, preferably for a large retail organization.
• Experience in a service delivery model with shared services preferred.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system (IBM Kenexa preferred).
• Experience with an ERP system (PeopleSoft/ Workday preferred).
• Experience with service providers (Recruiting process outsourcing experience preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training, & experience required; professional certification desirable.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Indianapolis, IN? bit.ly/2JlBpAK #Transportation #Hiring
At Lowe’s, we strongly believe that helping our customers love where they live starts with our employees loving where they work. Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: sm.lowes.com/8ffweu pic.twitter.com/R7BoFxpn40
Nicole C., HR Manager at our West Lang, MI store, shares that earning her women in leadership pin was her #bestvestmoment. "This is when I fell in love with our company! If a company would make an investment to develop and encourage women to take leaders
At Lowe's, we celebrate our employees and push them to be the best they can be every single day. Looking to become part of our supportive team? Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: http://sm.lowes.com/8zygwC
RT @LowesMedia: Thank you @2020WOB for recognizing @Lowes as a "W" company for championing gender diversity and having 20% or more of our b…
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2K9E41V #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
We want to congratulate Cynthia on her promotion to Head Cashier! We are so excited to see you succeed and grow in your new role! #bestvestmoment pic.twitter.com/f1lSCEYSfW