Store Operations ManagerApply Now Job ID 1474561BR Date posted 10/11/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0542 - Store Operations Support
• Oversees the development and implementation of store improvement tools and processes, including workload planning and timelines.
• Provides coaching, feedback, and training to direct reports to help with development and performance improvements.
• Collaborates cross functionally to understand the needs of the business to effectively deliver projects, best practices, and process improvement initiatives.
• Schedules regular meetings with Store Operations Consultants and Store Operations Sr. Analyst to deliver field feedback and initiate process for developing process improvements recommendations.
• Utilizes qualitative and quantitative analytics prior to development and after implementation to identify ROI, current/future state, and cost savings.
• Provides regular written and verbal communication to Store Operations director and/or assigned client groups on initiatives updates.
• Identifies and recommends vendors (as needed) to support with the design and implementation of store projects, best practices, and process improvements.
• Communicates continuous improvement solutions to Store Operations Director and assigned client group.
• Leverages customer facing technology to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Works directly with key stakeholders to deliver on business needs, often requiring time in the field.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Operations, or related field
• 6+ years related Industry Experience (Installation, Repair or US Home Improvement)
• 6 years experience in data analytics, performance reporting
• Advanced skill level in DART/MicroStrategy, Excel, & Access, such as pivot tables, power pivot, Vlookup and dynamic charts
• Demonstrated ability to convert Financial or Operational data into actionable business steps (Business Cases) to improve performance in key Service metrics
• Demonstrated project management experience, such as Gantt Chart design and development
• Advanced skill level in Microsoft SharePoint, such as ability to create list and custom workflows
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Thank you #Lowesheroes for doing some much needed repairs to our day center! @Lowes replaced a broken hot water heater, landscaped the back patio area and worked hard to provide for our homeless families with children in our program!
Thank you #LowesHeroes for planting 14 trees in Minton Court and the Literacy Garden! Pomegranite, apple, and mission fig trees will flourish in the gardens while mesquite, Texas mountain laurels, and dessert... facebook.com/HabitatTucson/…
We're celebrating the recent work that was done with the help of the @hornets to refurbish 7 basketball courts in our hometown of #Charlotte. pic.twitter.com/gnZdUlrh65
So thankful for the people of Ruston and @loweshomeimprovement !! All month long Lowe’s will be accepting donations at the register in support of BGC. We are so grateful for the support of our awesome community! #lowesheroes #lowessupportsbgca #buildinggreatfutures pic.twitter.com/8GPhiT4lAa
Community service complete! Happy to help @BrookhavenInfo cleaning the Lake in preparation for Saturday’s triathalon. So happy @Lowes give us this opportunity with our give back time! #CommunityEngagement #cleanthelake #lowesheroes @ChanteValentin4 @Legler1363 pic.twitter.com/qrgaXdsTAL
We've shipped more than 250 truckloads of supplies to areas that were be impacted by #HurricaneMichael. We're also keeping an updated list of Lowes store hours and closings here: sm.lowes.com/5BwYMF pic.twitter.com/eNvX5ZA9CL
There’s more than one path to success. At the age of 18, you’re tasked with a big decision: higher education, or immediate training for a hands-on trades job. Learn more about the trades as we compare the two side-by-side: http://sm.lowes.com/KLUcRv
To our #LowesHeroes, community members, volunteers, and homeowners that worked on our 2 day Paint Blitz, thank you! We enjoyed dedicating the projects completed and can't wait to get this group back out in the community garden! #LowesForHabitat #LowesofChapelHill @LowesMedia pic.twitter.com/ZaEnSJ6osc