Store Environment Space AnalystApply Now Job ID 1325247BR Date posted 01/10/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0271 - Visual & Space Planning
The Space Analyst will also have primary responsibility with supporting others within the Merchandising organization in interpreting space analysis results and supporting category allocation decisions. Additionally, the Space Analyst is responsible for accurate utilization and management of tools in order to provide valid output data for assortment planning, particularly during Product Line Reviews.
The Space Analyst takes an active role in learning and utilizing all appropriate tools and levers to maximize space productivity, minimize unproductive allocation of space to ensure that financial targets are met, and actively strives to identify opportunities and make recommendations to optimize space productivity. Responsibilities also include training, mentoring, and supporting other space analysis tool users; collaborating directly with the Visual Space Planner and Visual Presentation Manager in order to optimize space productivity.
• Conducts category space analysis to determine current state by various attributes, to include clustering, sales floor formats, fixture counts, fixture sizes, etc. with output including store-to-planogram data, SPA display restrictions, planogram and category adjacencies and scenarios
• Provides micro space analytics and reporting by category, determining if category space and performance goals are being achieved
• Calculates and validates space allocation recommendations to define various scopes of work in determining reasonableness of the assigned design intent project with outputs that include build store assignment lists, collecting Cluster and Efficient Item Assortment data from Sharepoint and reviewing details to validate stocking matrix accuracy, utilizing stocking matrix to determine planogram cluster projects, running macros to build planogram version projects, and communicating results to Visual Space Planners
• Analyzes, reviews, and identifies assortment opportunities within the departmental standards to identify opportunities to grow and reallocate category space during the Product Line Review with outputs that include determining and communicating obstacles and exceptions
• Advises Visual Space Planner and Visual Presentation Manager by interpreting and translating a complex set of business rules and visual merchandise standards to enable space planning, optimizing sales per defined metric
• Collaborates with VSP and VPM to interpret space data and provides recommendations to develop options for space change
• Leads category management discussions with VSP, VPM, and other CXD cross-functional teams advising them on appropriate avenues of space allocation decisions
• Assists with presentations, as needed, to all levels of corporate management
• Meets or exceeds customers’ expectations, looking for ways to improve their experience, while creating a seamless experience by understanding how the Space Analyst role, team goals, and daily activities fit into the company vision
• Drives for results by consistently achieving goals and pushing to complete tasks by their deadlines
• Works cross-functionally to manage and organize work processes and ensure most efficient work flow
• Supports a collaborative environment by working in a team of peers to solve problems and sharing information with peers, manager, and customers as appropriate
• Organizes resources and information in an efficient manner to handle competing demands and accomplish what needs to be done
• Bachelor's Degree Or 4+ years analytic-related work experience
• 2+ years experience using software applications in analyzing data and generate report and plans
• 1+ years experience using MS Excel
• Proficient knowledge of category analysis and planogram display methods (fixtured/open floor)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Our smart home technology is helping people care for their loved ones! Check it out: sm.lowes.com/gwQ35u pic.twitter.com/SflT0VZVZG
We're hiring HR managers to join the Lowe's team! If you have experience leading teams in a retail environment, then join us today: http://sm.lowes.com/PVw28h
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Nashville, TN! Click for details: bit.ly/2EW5kxm #Labor #Job #Jobs
At Lowe's, we believe the best dressed snowmen wear red vests. Let us know if you agree in the comments.
Looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes #lowesspringhire pic.twitter.com/QgdB3G6Xo6
Are you looking to join a great team? Lowe’s of Howell is hiring! #workatlowes twitter.com/rpaul1618/stat…
We're hiring #HR managers to help lead the Lowe's team! Apply here: sm.lowes.com/1yOMnR pic.twitter.com/ayvZD5AK7s