Sr. Technical Analyst - Master Data ManagementApply Now Job ID 1433057BR Date posted 07/24/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0731 - IT MDM & MCTC
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects.
- Can act as a Product Owner for Customer Master Data Management Operational Database.
- Creating/Maintaining/Updating Customer Master Data for enterprise operations and marketing/reporting/analytics purposes.
- Thought leadership for Enterprise Customer Master Data strategy emphasizing standards and best practices for customer data and customer domain.
- Providing root cause analysis for defect remediation.
- Provides/elicits business and technical requirements for projects that require Customer Master Data integration.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis for internal and external customers/vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, CIS, Computer Science, or related discipline and 2 years of related field experience in managing data, content, or business processes, managing vendor/supplier relationships, or driving data quality improvement OR 4+ years of related field experience in managing data, content, or business processes, managing vendor/supplier relationships or driving data quality improvement
- 1-2 years of proficient SQL programming skills required
- 1-2 years of Agile/Scrum process experience required
- 1 year Retail business operations, collaborating in a diverse, cross-functional corporate environment.
- IBM MDM Customer data and IBM MDM Customer domain experience - Very nice to have!
- High proficiency in MDM stick matching (probabilistic and deterministic).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to command a room.
- Highly confident individual that can mesh well with an established team.
- An appreciation of a collaborative, positive, inclusive team environment that appreciates all aspects of knowledge transfer.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
RT @Lowes: Lowe's is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and veterans.
Thank you to all the students who came out! Learn more about our student events here: low.es/2XktrQq 👩🎓👨🎓
When Lowe's heard that Michigan resident Danny Newland's snowblower had been stolen, we knew we had to replace it. It was a snow brainer! Learn more about the story here: sm.lowes.com/LiGeaP
Transitioning from the military can be daunting. Lowe's Executive Vice President, Joe McFarland, knows from first-hand experience. Read this Q&A with him and learn how he made the most of his transition: sm.lowes.com/XLpfsW #TransitioningVeterans #MilitaryHiring pic.twitter.com/j1dc2mhdtJ
A seasonal position at Lowe's can blossom into a rewarding, full-time career. Join our team this #SpringHire season! 🌸 Discover available roles here: sm.lowes.com/irOsUV pic.twitter.com/S6ESJJy509
No winter blues here. Our team in Lowell, MA is all smiles! Discover how you can join the team here: sm.lowes.com/5dykWe #SpringHire pic.twitter.com/Ez8a4hhOhC
Whether you're a rookie or veteran employee, there's room to grow at Lowe's. Discover fresh #SpringHire opportunities and join our team here: sm.lowes.com/SLGeyK pic.twitter.com/XLJpPZxd2i
It's raining cats and jobs! Say hello to Lola, our feline friend in Sulphur Springs, TX. Get a red vest like hers by joining our team right meow! 🐱 #SpringHire #SulphurSprings #Texashttp://sm.lowes.com/3HRNzX pic.twitter.com/Qfid5TmyUO