Sr. Analyst, Talent Intelligence & ExperienceApply Now Job ID 1383210BR Date posted 04/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0617 - TA Sourcing & Operations
The Senior Analyst of Talent Intelligence and Experience will be responsible for helping to develop, and leverage national reports, complete detailed analysis, understand analytics, and glean insights related to talent acquisition activity, competitor landscape, workforce insights, and candidate experience. Duties include leveraging recruiting reporting and analytics, evaluation of candidate experience, performing day-to-day assessments of challenging markets or assessing hard-to-fill roles, and assisting the Manager of Talent Intelligence and Experience in the execution of short and long-term strategies and programs.
• Support an end-to-end talent intelligence and candidate experience processes and procedures that meets the needs of the candidates, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners (HRBPs).
• Support an optimal candidate experience by identifying the key decision levers; developing a “sell” strategy and creating a robust and unique offer package that will close the deal.
• Develop talent intelligence reports and produce analytical insights related to workforce trends and guidance to hiring managers and HRBPs.
• Partner with the Manager of Talent Intelligence and Experience as additional support is needed for hard-to-fill roles or challenging markets to provide additional reports and analysis.
• Support candidate experience assessment and feedback program.
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing candidate experience feedback and trends for markets.
• Provide additional support for low candidate stores or negative trends in performance.
• Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within assigned functional area of expertise, proactively providing ideas and information to the manager regarding best practices and trends.
• May assist management in adhering to business objectives and costs by providing data, input, review, analysis, modeling, or other information and support.
• Work with the HR Operations team to review and assist with the ongoing development, evaluation, and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
• 3+ years of HR functional experience required (e.g., talent acquisition); preferably for a national retail environment.
• Previous experience in a staffing function preferred, preferably for a large retail organization.
• Experience in a service delivery model with shared services preferred.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system (IBM Kenexa preferred).
• Experience with an ERP system (PeopleSoft/ Workday preferred).
• Experience with service providers (Recruiting process outsourcing experience preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, Organization Development, Data & Analytics or related field
• Graduate degree (e.g., MS, MBA) desirable.
• Professional certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) desirable.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Indianapolis, IN? bit.ly/2JlBpAK #Transportation #Hiring
At Lowe’s, we strongly believe that helping our customers love where they live starts with our employees loving where they work. Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: sm.lowes.com/8ffweu pic.twitter.com/R7BoFxpn40
Nicole C., HR Manager at our West Lang, MI store, shares that earning her women in leadership pin was her #bestvestmoment. "This is when I fell in love with our company! If a company would make an investment to develop and encourage women to take leaders
At Lowe's, we celebrate our employees and push them to be the best they can be every single day. Looking to become part of our supportive team? Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: http://sm.lowes.com/8zygwC
RT @LowesMedia: Thank you @2020WOB for recognizing @Lowes as a "W" company for championing gender diversity and having 20% or more of our b…
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2K9E41V #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
We want to congratulate Cynthia on her promotion to Head Cashier! We are so excited to see you succeed and grow in your new role! #bestvestmoment pic.twitter.com/f1lSCEYSfW