Sr. Analyst, Drop Ship Supplier Onboarding
Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, analyze and manage the execution of project plans, schedules, status reporting and resources while controlling and mitigating project risks. This position also acts as liaison and champion for key directives, as communicated by management, and regularly partners with the Drop-Ship Supplier Onboarding team on projects, initiatives and daily activities. The role also serves as a subject matter expert, representing the Drop-Ship Supplier Onboarding space in cross-functional efforts and with suppliers when necessary.
• Supports the Drop-Ship Supplier Onboarding team, facilitating discussions, analysis and identification of alternative solutions for reoccurring pain points as well as emerging issues. Ultimately, assists the department in determining root causes, thus resolving issues and meeting objectives.
• Ensures the alignment, buy-in and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with internal customers, third-party vendors, suppliers and senior management.
• Ensures the timely execution and accuracy of project goals by communicating a clear vision to cross-functional partners both internally and externally.
• Monitors the overall project performance (timeline, budget and resource utilization) against plan and makes adjustments as needed when issues are identified and resolution is required.
• Manages, controls and mitigates project risks by identifying and analyzing trigger events and establishing contingency plans. Anticipates dependencies affected by ongoing changes and recommends ways to mitigate future risks.
• Reviews and/or prepares status reports on key project performance metrics (deliverables, financials, duration, benefits) and/or provides clear and concise data to appropriate project stakeholders, as required.
• Identifies opportunities for increased efficiency within the Drop-Ship Supplier Onboarding space and establishes revised processes which ensure resources are effectively and efficiently utilized.
• Provides reporting regarding team activities and processes.
• Analyzes data and assists the Drop-Ship Supplier Onboarding team as they formulate/define scope and the objectives of assigned projects. Consults with management to obtain project guidance and resolve issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
• 3+ years’ experience leading cross-functional efforts
• 3+ years’ experience in project management
• 6+ years comparable experience
• 5+ years’ experience leading cross-functional efforts in project management within a retail environment
• Retail experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.