Sourcing Process AnalystApply Now Job ID 1473703BR Date posted 10/10/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0866 - Centralized ESS
The Sourcing Process Analyst will develop, implement and continuously improve all Procurement related Processes and Tools, including supporting Policies, Training, Education and Knowledge Management. A core component of this is supporting and growing the new eSourcing technology platform to drive consistent, effective and efficient Sourcing practices across the Enterprise.
The Sourcing Process Analyst will engage with the broader Procurement team to understand their needs and determine how best to support them. Similarly, they will engage with cross-functional stakeholders such as Legal, Risk and Finance to ensure all stakeholder input is considered. The Operations Improvement Analyst will also work directly with eSourcing vendors to troubleshoot issues and support technology upgrades/enhancements.
To be successful, this individual must be self-motivated, proactive and able to drive results. The Sourcing Process Analyst should also be knowledgeable of Procurement processes, tools and methods as well as a general understanding of process improvement or project management methodologies. This position should be comfortable with delivering material in front of audiences of varying sizes and levels. Ideal candidates will have experience in supporting or using eSourcing tools.
• End to end management of components within the Procurement Technology Platform, ensuring that the tool and processes meet business customer needs and drive consistent, efficient results
• Manages Process Improvement Initiatives within the Procurement Organization through calibration across multiple stakeholder groups
• Identifies & researches opportunities and best practices to correct current gaps or issues; makes process modifications or introduces new processes, tools and techniques to govern Procurement organizational capabilities
• Evaluates value and impact of change and prioritize opportunities
• Develops process modification and enhancements and ensures changes address issue
• Monitors processes and obtains feedback to determine effectiveness of changes
• Identifies and solicits input from the business unit facing COEs on the need for training or education activities
• Assists with an education and socialization strategy for the specific topic and audience
• Develops requisite materials needed to deliver training activities
• Publishes and distributes education materials
• Gathers feedback and evaluates effectiveness of training
• Develops new policies or modifies existing policies
• Develops or updates policy documentation
• Publishes associated policy materials
• Delivers policy education per training and education plans
• Monitors the effectiveness of the Procurement policies
• Develops and publishes revised materials
• Gathers respective information from various Procurement teams and sources; combines and normalizes as needed
• Stores information for access and distribution and provides communication updates on information being stored
• Prioritizes activities that are occurring in a simultaneous manner
• Orchestrates activities to most efficiently drive progress that also aligns with the project prioritization and broader Procurement strategies
• Develops and organizes presentation materials for training that are clear and impactful
• Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by organizing resources and information; openly sharing information and knowledge with co-workers and customers; seeking performance feedback; adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback
• Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; building an understanding of procedures, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; understanding priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field plus 3 years of experience in consulting, operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, or training OR 6 years of experience in consulting, operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, or training without a degree
• Demonstrated experience developing and delivering training materials or presentations for differing levels of audience
• Demonstrated experience with strategic procurement processes, technologies and interrelationships
• Proficient with MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Visio
• 5 years of experience in consulting, operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, or training
• 1 years of experience with Procurement-related processes
• 1 years of experience with Process Improvement methodology
• 1 year of experience working in a matrixed work environment
• Demonstrated experience with knowledge management processes, tools and practices
• Process Improvement certification (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Thank you #Lowesheroes for doing some much needed repairs to our day center! @Lowes replaced a broken hot water heater, landscaped the back patio area and worked hard to provide for our homeless families with children in our program!
Thank you #LowesHeroes for planting 14 trees in Minton Court and the Literacy Garden! Pomegranite, apple, and mission fig trees will flourish in the gardens while mesquite, Texas mountain laurels, and dessert... facebook.com/HabitatTucson/…
We're celebrating the recent work that was done with the help of the @hornets to refurbish 7 basketball courts in our hometown of #Charlotte. pic.twitter.com/gnZdUlrh65
So thankful for the people of Ruston and @loweshomeimprovement !! All month long Lowe’s will be accepting donations at the register in support of BGC. We are so grateful for the support of our awesome community! #lowesheroes #lowessupportsbgca #buildinggreatfutures pic.twitter.com/8GPhiT4lAa
Community service complete! Happy to help @BrookhavenInfo cleaning the Lake in preparation for Saturday’s triathalon. So happy @Lowes give us this opportunity with our give back time! #CommunityEngagement #cleanthelake #lowesheroes @ChanteValentin4 @Legler1363 pic.twitter.com/qrgaXdsTAL
We've shipped more than 250 truckloads of supplies to areas that were be impacted by #HurricaneMichael. We're also keeping an updated list of Lowes store hours and closings here: sm.lowes.com/5BwYMF pic.twitter.com/eNvX5ZA9CL
There’s more than one path to success. At the age of 18, you’re tasked with a big decision: higher education, or immediate training for a hands-on trades job. Learn more about the trades as we compare the two side-by-side: http://sm.lowes.com/KLUcRv
To our #LowesHeroes, community members, volunteers, and homeowners that worked on our 2 day Paint Blitz, thank you! We enjoyed dedicating the projects completed and can't wait to get this group back out in the community garden! #LowesForHabitat #LowesofChapelHill @LowesMedia pic.twitter.com/ZaEnSJ6osc