Software Engineering Consultant - DevOpsApply Now Job ID 1263030BR Date posted 09/12/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0033 - IT Digital Solutions
Lowe's Digital is looking for you!
What you'll do:
· Develop and maintain leading edge automated environments
· Mentor and train others to help deliver high quality solutions in a streamlined CI/CD delivery pipeline
· Seek out inefficiencies and design and develop ways out of complex environmental challenges
· Leverage leading edge technology solutions to lessen the pain of releasing code for fellow software engineers.
· Serve as the bridge between QA, Development and Infrastructure.
Who we need:
· Expert in continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment strategies
· Expert in Git/GitHub Enterprise and branching strategies
· Expert in continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Bamboo)
· Expert with build and dependency management (Maven, Gradle, etc)
· Experience leveraging Docker/Docker Compose to spin up and down environments on demand.
· Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Openstack)
· Experience with automated testing systems (Junit, LAB, Pact, REST Assured)
· Familiar with static code analysis, automated unit tests, code coverage analyzers, etc. (Sonar, PMD, Cobertura)
· Senior Engineer with hands on experience in with the following programming languages (Java / Spring, Node, Jquery, Shell Scripting)
Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and Agile/Scrum process
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field 10+ Experience in software development or a related field
6+ years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
6+ years experience in database technologies
5+ years experience with Web Services
Master's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field 6+ IT experience developing and implementing systems within an organization
6+ years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
5+ years experience working with SOLR, including powerful full-text search, faceted search, dynamic clustering and database integration.
2+ years experience working in an Agile team model utilizing workflow and defect tracking software (e.g., Atlassian toolset -- JIRA)
6+ years experience working with application and integration middleware
5+ years experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Hear more about how a Sudanese refugee found a new life at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/7xPjSe pic.twitter.com/jzsDkUslQV
Looking to improve your DIY home improvement skills? Lowe's Upskill Project is offering free home improvement workshops in communities across the country. Discover more here: http://sm.lowes.com/IRB2Mr
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Mooresville, NC? bit.ly/2y72SEE #IT #Hiring
Interested in a career with Lowe’s? Make sure you stop by our booth at the National Black MBA Association and 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition from September 26-30. http://sm.lowes.com/UWqJfh
Learn more about the Lowe's team at the #NBMBAA and #Prospanica 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition! #LowesLife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Producer - bit.ly/2goYqWC #Mooresville, NC #Hiring