.Net Software EngineerApply Now Job ID 1303925BR Date posted 11/28/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0057 - IT Customer
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
• Collaborates with architects and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs
• Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
• Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
• Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Participates and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
• This position will interact with our business areas on a daily basis and will interact / coordinate with offshore team on a daily basis
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 5+ years experience in software development or a related field.
• 3+ years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 4+ years experience in database technologies
• Solid .NET / C# programming experience (3-4 yrs.+ with .NET / C# minimum, 5 preferred) - Java would be a plus.
• Full-Life Cycle OOD experience
• Strong SDLC
• Strong SQL/DB concepts
• Hibernate/JPA(Java Persistent API) and Spring (2+) a plus
• GIT Hub / Stash a plus
• Front-end frameworks (angular) a plus
• AGILE and SCRUM methodology experience - Atlassian tool set.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Why Lowe's? Our company culture, beliefs, and benefits make Lowe's a great place to work. Join a team that believes in making our communities feel like home. http://sm.lowes.com/hJJx7O
Brent enjoyed his first summer at Lowe's so much he hasn't worked for any other company since. sm.lowes.com/YM1Zha pic.twitter.com/JAcxPpMnKX
Want to work at Lowe's Stores? We're #hiring in #Kentwood, MI! Click for details: bit.ly/2B14C16 #Sales #Job #Jobs
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/uAKPjx pic.twitter.com/QAB6BKtz0j
Want to work in #MachesneyPark, IL? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2C7EEbE #Retail #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Love these stories! I need to get my own projects done so that I can find time again to help build for others! Happy holidays everyone twitter.com/HabitatHuronia…
Interested in a #job in #Mooresville, NC? This could be a great fit: bit.ly/2AnS16M #BusinessMgmt #Hiring
It's never too early to think of a career in #STEM! The Lowe's team loved being a part of inspiring students @CharMeckSchools during #payITforward. twitter.com/CMS_MelanieB/s…