Site Development Manager - Property / Real Estate ManagementApply Now Job ID 1607676BR Date posted 06/08/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0229 - Resource Management
The primary purpose of this role is to successfully deliver assigned engineering and construction projects within the Director/Sr. Manager's portfolio. This includes responsibility for real estate support, entitlements, permitting, approvals, and consultant management for due diligence and design to deliver on design and construction projects. The role will represent the owner in public meetings and internal presentations. The role will provide day-to-day oversight and direction as the owner's representative necessary to ensure project success.
- Manages multiple development projects within the Director/Sr. Manager's portfolio for new and existing retail, industrial or corporate facilities
- Provides necessary support to prepare and present project details for internal approval across multiple business units
- Conducts review of real estate transaction and legal documentation for projects to ensure overall risk profile and internal expectations are achieved
- Provide project planning and scope preparation to mitigate risks that could adversely impact the overall success of projects
- Obtain all necessary entitlements, permits and approvals necessary for project execution
- Provide owner representation at public hearings, neighborhood meetings, etc. necessary to gain alignment on project approvals
- Prepares documentation that all contractual contingencies and due diligence items have been satisfied and that the property can be developed and operated as approved by Lowe’s senior management
- Contracts and manages external consultants throughout due diligence, design and construction for a variety of project types with technical experience in site and building design and ability to read construction drawings and specifications
- Provides project updates and reporting with the ability to identify risks to feasibility, budget and schedule and proactively resolve them
- Adheres to Lowe’s guidelines and process for site development and continually evaluate practices to lower cost and increase speed to market
- Exhibits effective verbal and written communication skills across a diverse audience
- Effectively participate in a variety of negotiations
- Bachelor's Degree in Architectural, Civil, Structural, or PME Engineering or related field; 10+ years of Knowledge of engineering and architectural design, construction processes and project management, construction estimation, permitting, and due diligence.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Five years or more experience managing design and construction consultants / external vendors.
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Master's Degree in Engineering Construction Management or related field; 7+ years of Experience in real estate development.
- Knowledge of design plans and specifications.
- Professional Engineering certificate and LEED certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company serving more customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit .
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
As a company with a long-standing commitment to the military, we wanted to honor @USArmy's 244th birthday properly - with cake and camaraderie. We're eternally grateful for your service and sacrifice. #ArmyStrong #ArmyBday low.es/2IETDzD pic.twitter.com/1MNEo1SyGB
We are excited to unveil #TheTalentHub, a new recruiting center at our headquarters in Mooresville designed to enhance the #CandidateExperience for current and future talent. Take a look inside our new space: bit.ly/2IGz7yI pic.twitter.com/F051aK9NXg
Lowe’s is investing in new technology and new ways to use it in our stores, online and across our entire company. Recently, we joined forces with @GoogleCloud in Charlotte, NC for #CloudDevelopersDay. Take a look at highlights from the event. pic.twitter.com/sA5DPsP6GN
“I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” Welcome to #LowesLife! #LowesIntern19 @EastCarolina #PirateNation low.es/2UlgJhk pic.twitter.com/TAthYuD4y8
Lowe's 10-year partnership with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America continues with #RennovationAcrosstheNation2019, an initiative to repair and refurbish clubs nationwide! Learn more here: low.es/2In9Jhc pic.twitter.com/a0eCPBvlXT
Lowe’s Heroes volunteers respond to tornadoes, flooding across Midwest ow.ly/LEVf30oXCRK #LowesHeroes #LowesLife #Community pic.twitter.com/fTuDzzMf1x
Our store operations intern, Lauren, is ready to rock this summer. “I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” #LowesIntern19 https://low.es/2UlgJhk
After a year of service in Afghanistan, Lowe's welcomed David Nelson, a 19-year associate, back to our team with a special reception. Welcome home, David! #LowesLife bit.ly/2KE4co5 pic.twitter.com/AHZLjV6uam