Senior Software Engineer - RemedyApply Now Job ID 1363458BR Date posted 03/09/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0068 - IT for IT
• Technical lead for Remedy 9.1 ITSM tool. Will be responsible to driving delivery of roadmap, enhancement and Support for Remedy ITSM by closely working with Internal IT team and ITSM business.
• Provide onsite support and leadership for customer's Remedy Problems, Incidents, Knowledge Management and Enhancements reported to BMC support. Also responsible for planning and upgrading AR, ITSM service packs ,Digital work space 3.x and Smart IT 1.6.x
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
• Collaborates with architects and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs
• Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
• Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
• Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Participates and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 7+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
• 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 5+ years of experience in database technologies
• 5+ years of experience working on Remedy ITSM product.
• 3+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• 3+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 5+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
• 5+ years of experience working with source code control systems
• 5+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• 5+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
• 5+ BMC Remedy & ITIL certified
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2MPLuZv #Transportation #Greer, SC #Hiring
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Delivery Driver - bit.ly/2IhsT4R #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
Beep beep! We're looking for #DeliveryDrivers nationwide to join our team. Apply today! sm.lowes.com/ufDGPM pic.twitter.com/yCbKUOJ4uv
Lowe’s 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Interns gain hands-on experience, develop leadership skills and build valuable relationships with managers, mentors and peers, while contributing to company initiatives. Additionally, our internships are designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent for critical roles within the organization by converting successful interns into full-time college hires.
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Full Time Delivery Driver - CDL Required - bit.ly/2IcAv8N #Transportation #Cincinnati, OH #Hiring
Our 10-week internship program gives students an opportunity to learn from real experience in several business areas. Our program is designed to give Lowe’s an opportunity to develop future pipelines of talent by converting successful interns into full-time hires. pic.twitter.com/SZwyd1yxsP
Want to work in #AransasPass, TX? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2GveAJi #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring