Senior IT Software Engineer
Lowe's has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer (Expert / Lead Engineer) on our Digital / eCommerce team.
The selected individual will be tasked with the following:
- Moving monolithic platforms to SOA and EDA.
- Leveraging cloud to enable fast deployment, deliver, and auto-scaling.
- Utilize an open source tech stack to develop modern high-performance applications.
- Provide full-stack engineering (UI and back-end)
- A minimum of seven years of professional experience in application development / software engineering.
- Must have experience with React and Spring Boot.
- Qualified individuals should have prior experience working in a Cloud environment (we are using Google Cloud)
- Experience with Kafka is nice to have but not required.
- Knowledge of best practices related to auto-scaling.
- Prior experience serving as a Lead Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in a STEM discipline is required.
For immediate consideration please apply now!
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.