Senior IT Software Engineer - Dev OpsApply Now Job ID 1263061BR Date posted 09/12/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0017 - IT Engineering & Operations Mg
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Do you live and breathe DevOps? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve software development processes leveraging the latest and greatest technology? Lowe's Digital is looking for you!
What you'll do:
Develop and maintain leading edge automated environments. Seek out inefficiencies and design and develop ways out of complex environmental challenges. Leverage leading edge technology solutions to lessen the pain of releasing code for fellow software engineers. Serve as the bridge between QA, Development and Infrastructure.
• Collaborates with IT teams (e.g., Operations, Infrastructure, Architecture, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts) and key business partners to troubleshoot applications
• Responsible for the continual automation, integration, and optimization of software build and deployment system.
• Consistently and proactively look for opportunities to automate to improve systems performance. Make recommendations to upper management and lead full rollout and proper transition to operation teams.
• Develops, configures, or modifies integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
• Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Participates and coaches others in all software development lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
7+ years of experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
5+ years of experience in database technologies
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#NailTheInterview Advice from Lowe's Recruiters! sm.lowes.com/FL2Z3r pic.twitter.com/DcUWmR9UGV
Want to work in #Columbus, OH? View our latest opening: bit.ly/2HfOX4k #Transportation #Job #Jobs #Hiring
Looking to make the next big move in your career? We are hiring for a Strategic Sourcing Senior Analyst to join our team! Learn more about this job and apply today! sm.lowes.com/i8jzUw pic.twitter.com/6sI3MW8hxB
Lowe’s is proud to employ over 14,000 military veterans and support military members and their families. We welcomed 20 military customers and their guests to enjoy March Madness games as a thank-you for their service. Learn more about our special day her
If you are a zealot for Customer Service and have a technical mind for writing code and workforce management reports, check out the Workforce Management Information Analyst role at Lowe's Western Contact Center in Albuquerque: goo.gl/xSVkc6 #WorkAtLowes #LowesCareers
At Lowe's, we are always looking for driven individuals who are looking to make the next big move in their career. We are hiring for a Strategic Sourcing Senior Analyst to join our team. Learn more about this job and apply today! http://sm.lowes.com/WY9ou
Join the Lowe's team! See our latest #job opening here: bit.ly/2HaPOmS #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Hiring
RT @LowesMedia: Volunteers from 14 @Lowes stores are partnering with @firstresponse today to help homeowners in Greensboro, NC that were im…