Senior Financial AnalystApply Now Job ID 1370785BR Date posted 03/22/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0164 - Merchandising GFO
Senior Financial Analyst – Lowe’s Group Financial Office (GFO)
Lowe’s is expanding its Finance organization and has positions available in areas supporting Merchandising, Store Operations, Services, and Supply Chain.
Lowe’s Finance Charter:
We are advocates for our shareholders and customers responsible for partnering with the business to optimize financial outcomes, long-term value creation, and risk mitigation. We are a goal-oriented, continuous-learning organization with deep financial expertise and business acumen. Our success is hinged on our servant leadership and steadfast commitment to People, Financial Stewardship, and Process.
The GFO Senior Financial Analyst serves as a financial steward in the organization by collaborating with business partners in core business functions across the Company. The Senior Analyst must be able to work effectively within a matrixed organization and demonstrate self-leadership and change agility, as well as the ability to influence and interact with various levels of the organization.The Senior Analyst accomplishes work through the responsibilities listed below:
• Facilitates the financial forecasting and planning processes with functional partners and business units that result in quarterly forecast updates, annual plans, and long range plans (2-3 years)
• Collaborates across the business and with peers to provide root cause analysis and actionable insights based on financial and non-financial data to functional partners and business units
• Communicates financial and non-financial insights to leaders by preparing analyses using multiple data sources; translating findings into clear, understandable themes; identifying complete, consistent, and actionable insights and recommendations
• Develops business cases for key initiatives and major programs by creating robust financial models tied to a program’s (or initiative’s) strategic narrative; identifying risks to the organization and engaging the business owner in risk mitigation and trade-offs; identifying and measuring key trigger points (metrics) that provide insight into an initiative’s success (leading and final indicators)
• Applies solid knowledge of financial and business analytics principles to all deliverables; leverages an understanding of policies, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborates cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifies, recommends, and implements ways to address improvement opportunities
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field AND 4+ years of experience in finance or analytical role with a public company, public accounting, or related• Experience in structuring and writing formal documents, developing and delivering group presentations, project planning, and/or cross-functional collaboration
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience with financial forecasting or analytic modeling
• Experience in Supply Chain for Supply Chain Finance roles
• Previous experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, or Corporate Accounting
• Master's Degree OR MBA
• CPA OR CFA OR CMA
Relocation Assistance Provided to those who qualify!
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Indianapolis, IN? bit.ly/2JlBpAK #Transportation #Hiring
At Lowe’s, we strongly believe that helping our customers love where they live starts with our employees loving where they work. Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: sm.lowes.com/8ffweu pic.twitter.com/R7BoFxpn40
Nicole C., HR Manager at our West Lang, MI store, shares that earning her women in leadership pin was her #bestvestmoment. "This is when I fell in love with our company! If a company would make an investment to develop and encourage women to take leaders
At Lowe's, we celebrate our employees and push them to be the best they can be every single day. Looking to become part of our supportive team? Take a look at some of the things you may experience in the #LowesLife: http://sm.lowes.com/8zygwC
RT @LowesMedia: Thank you @2020WOB for recognizing @Lowes as a "W" company for championing gender diversity and having 20% or more of our b…
We're #hiring! Click to apply: Non-CDL DRIVER - bit.ly/2K9E41V #Transportation #SanAntonio, TX #Job #Jobs
We want to congratulate Cynthia on her promotion to Head Cashier! We are so excited to see you succeed and grow in your new role! #bestvestmoment pic.twitter.com/f1lSCEYSfW