Senior Financial Analyst - Supply ChainApply Now Job ID 1264127BR Date posted 09/12/2017 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0164 - Merchandising & Supply Chain G
• The principle purpose of the Senior Financial Analyst is to collaborate with Supply Chain functional partners in support of the Supply Chain strategy. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Supply Chain strategy financial models and business cases to support executive level decision making and the financial planning process. This includes proactive development of analyses to support strategic decisions, optimize business performance and inform the enterprise Supply Chain financial models.
• This position is responsible for following analytical best practices, accurately reporting and analyzing results and identifying insights for decision making. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for developing an unbiased, holistic view of the key drivers of business performance. This is achieved by executing diagnostic processes that survey current business performance and determining opportunities for the improvement of financial and business objectives. In addition, the Senior Financial Analyst will create actionable Measures of Success (MoS) as well as prepare schedules and analysis for internal and external executive meetings by collaborating with key stakeholders to coordinate the message and deliverables.
• To accomplish this, the Senior Financial Analyst must have solid knowledge of finance and/or business analytics. This individual will collaborate with finance peers to ensure that insights from Supply Chain areas are understood and incorporated into work products. Additionally, the Senior Financial Analyst must be able to work effectively within a matrixed organization and demonstrate self-leadership skills and the ability to influence and interact with various levels of the organization.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or related field plus 4 years’ experience in finance or analytical role OR Advanced Degree OR 6 years’ experience in finance or analytical role
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Master's Degree in related field
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) based systems, multi-dimensional databases, such as TM1, Hyperion or Essebase
• Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools (e.g., MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Teradata, TM1, Alteryx, SSIS, SQL, Svr)
• Experience with relational database management, database marketing and/ or customer-centric analytics
• 2 year of experience with financial forecasting and business case modeling
• Previous supply chain experience a plus
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Hear more about how a Sudanese refugee found a new life at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/7xPjSe pic.twitter.com/jzsDkUslQV
Looking to improve your DIY home improvement skills? Lowe's Upskill Project is offering free home improvement workshops in communities across the country. Discover more here: http://sm.lowes.com/IRB2Mr
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Mooresville, NC? bit.ly/2y72SEE #IT #Hiring
Interested in a career with Lowe’s? Make sure you stop by our booth at the National Black MBA Association and 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition from September 26-30. http://sm.lowes.com/UWqJfh
Learn more about the Lowe's team at the #NBMBAA and #Prospanica 2017 Annual Conference & Exposition! #LowesLife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Can you recommend anyone for this #job? Producer - bit.ly/2goYqWC #Mooresville, NC #Hiring