PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of the Paid Media Sr. Analyst is to support the Paid Media Manager by delivering the daily execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. The Paid Media Sr. Analyst will support all aspects of digital marketing channel and campaign management, including day to day campaign stewardship, vendor partnership planning and collaboration, competitive tracking and insight, and campaign performance recaps and communication. The Paid Media Sr. Analyst is responsible for manage campaigns to weekly and monthly budget goals, and will analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions. This role leverages digital marketing channels to drive in-store and online traffic, deliver total company metrics and optimize ROI for maximum profitability by creating programs from concept to design, or optimizing current programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, collaboration on creative and ad copy strategies, determining target audiences based on business needs, preferences or behaviors, monitoring data and data process flows, product feed management, scheduling campaigns (both recurring or ad hoc), tracking results, working with internal tools/processes and external vendors. The Paid Media Sr. Analyst will be knowledgeable about database management and can understand and build programs that involve multiple variables delivered through a variety of sources.
• Reviews competitive market data across marketing channels to influence future project work; Stays up-to-date on industry best practices to infuse into current campaigns as needed.
• Indirect oversight of marketing budget for programs; responsible for delivering projects across the organization on time, on budget and on brand.
• Responsible for daily campaign execution, stewardship and optimization of digital campaigns in respective channel (Google, Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest).
• Develops and implements digital marketing campaigns that support enterprise business objectives across paid digital marketing channels.
• Executes A/B testing initiatives to drive improvement in campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
• Manages multiple projects and stakeholders to prioritize projects with the most impact on operational goals; helps to influence decisions across the organization to drive consumer relevance and engagement.
• Designs and implements processes that solve complex organizational problems from start to finish with limited input; ability to self-start and self-motivate themselves and cross functional team members.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Related Field.
• 1-3 years experience in Marketing or Related Field.
• 1-3 years retail Experience.
• 1-3 years Digital Marketing Experience.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts.
For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.