Security Analyst II, IT Security GovernanceApply Now Job ID 1583809BR Date posted 04/25/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0126 - IT Security Governance
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The primary purpose of the Security Analyst II, IT Security Governance is to provide enterprise-wide, risk-based security and continuity capabilities to meet changing internal and external threat landscapes.
This includes responsibility for identifying and protecting sensitive information, detecting and responding to cyber threats, and maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards. This role is critical to Lowe's as it understands the Enterprise environment and builds policies that help Lowe's to reduce risk.
- Maintains an understanding of security-related IT controls and various testing methods utilized to discover the effectiveness of those controls
- Works in a team responsible for verifying and validating security compliance against corporate standards, regulatory and other industry defined policies
- Performs analysis of design specifications, design documentation, configuration practices, and operational practices and procedures
- Provides vulnerability assessments, gap analysis, risk analysis, and coordinates discrete security testing as required for the given platform, application, or environment, including penetration testing and code and architectural reviews as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- H.S. Diploma in General Studies with 6+ years of experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4 years of experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Security Analyst or equivalent
- Analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of infrastructure (networks and servers), services and security policies.
- Ability to work in a team environment
PREFERRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4 years of experience
- Familiar with networks and data analysis
- Familiar with IT infrastructure design and documentation
- Familiar with network and system architectures
- Familiar with incident response methodologies
- "Retail" industry experience in an Information Technology related area
- One or more of the following Information Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#ICYMI, we hosted a #GenerationT kick-off event at a Boston area high school to help bring shop class back to the school and give students hands-on experience learning #tradeskills. Learn more about #GenT here: low.es/2HsBGnj pic.twitter.com/HThfz8CsoY
Our partners at the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (#FLASH), are hosting the #HurricaneAwarenessTour to educates coastal city residents on #hurricanepreparedness. Learn more here: low.es/2Ji1cOa pic.twitter.com/iIW3QIweWM
Lowe's associates still rock their red vests, but our new camo vests make it easy to spot our #militaryveteran employees. Learn more about #LowesLife how we salute our camo-clad employees. #MilitaryAppreciationMonth low.es/2JjCFs5 pic.twitter.com/eHQ5rPDO4Y
Volunteers from Charlotte area @Lowes stores joined @RedCross to install free smoke alarms as part of the #SoundtheAlarm campaign, which we will continue to do in 25 U.S. cities over the next few weeks to help #EndHomeFires. low.es/30gJqjW pic.twitter.com/mDyT0fXXeR
Class is in session at #LowesUniversity. We recently welcomed employees to take part of our week-long Store Manager Learning Experience, to help them grow and gain perspective from Lowe's executive leaders. #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/XpbGPiEZSV
Happy #MothersDay! ❤️ Take some time to make your mom feel special today. What do you love most about your mom? pic.twitter.com/6Ov0uk16Lc
Veteran and Lowe's customer, Joe, transformed pieces and parts into pedals and power. Learn more about how this board tracker enthusiast built a tribute bike with a little help from his friends at Lowe's: sm.lowes.com/1Ts2Zz pic.twitter.com/XOPCsofIEm
Looking to make a career change? Lowe's can open doors for you and your future. Join #LowesLife today! sm.lowes.com/s6V74t pic.twitter.com/Y2Z2Dev0qp