Search & Navigation Analyst
- Gather data and conduct AB testing to develop an in-depth understanding of how customers discover, perceive and think about Lowe’s products, services and content.
- Create and maintain customer facing navigation structure across mobile web, apps, tablet, and desktop digital experiences.
- Work closely with the Merchant and Category Experience teams to understand the strategy and role of the category to create the best plan for category navigation.
- Define and implement taxonomy standards.
- Work closely with content management platform teams to understand product data and on-boarding, category creation, and item data management platform.
- Partners with SEO and digital marketing plans to understand top searched terms and upcoming promotions that can improve customer facing navigation.
- Liaises with Business Operations’ Product and Search team, ensuring accurate and timely execution of change requests
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Analytical, data-focused field such as Library Sciences, Information Sciences, Mathematics
- 1+ years' relevant experience in online navigation, taxonomy or search
- Master's Degree with a focus in Analytical, data-focused field such as Library Sciences, Information Sciences, Mathematics
- 1+ years' analytical experience using data systems, including an enterprise-grade analytics tool (Hadoop, Teradata, Aster, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Insight, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.