SCCM Administrator IIIApply Now Job ID 1338183BR Date posted 01/31/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0032 - Data Center and Cloud Engineer
SCCM Administrator III will be responsible for helping maintain our SCCM environments and work heavily with the workstation build process using SCCM Operating System Deployment.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide consultation and expert technical advice on IT infrastructure planning, and engineering for assigned systems. This includes responsibility for translating business requirements and functional specifications into technical requirements that support integrated and sustainable designs for complex or high impact infrastructure systems. The SCCM Administrator III is also responsible for working with Enterprise Architecture teams to develop the technical direction for the development and modification of infrastructure solutions within various computing environments and for supporting systems integration testing (SIT), component integration testing (CIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT) for large, complex system initiatives. The SCCM Administrator III provides insight and recommendations to inform the ongoing strategy for health and care of assigned domain(s) and/or platform(s).
• Translates business requirements and functional specifications into technical requirements that support integrated and sustainable designs for complex or high impact infrastructure systems by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
• Collaborates with architects and software engineers to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable system designs
• Guides and drives physical architecture design for new initiatives by working closely with enterprise solution and infrastructure architects in developing and validating system design prototypes
• Builds hardware and software configurations and prepares system components for installation to the infrastructure
• Mentors and advises others in all system development lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT), component integration testing (CIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT) for large, complex system initiatives by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
• Serves as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of assigned enterprise infrastructure systems by defining and overseeing the documentation of detailed standards (e.g., guidelines, processes, procedures) for the introduction and maintenance of services
• Provides insight and recommendations to inform the ongoing strategy for health and care of assigned domain(s) and/or platform(s) by identifying and maintaining IT and business-level service attributes for associated technologies
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
8+ years of experience in an IT support environment with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems development.
2+ years of infrastructure engineering experience working across multiple domains, platforms, or specialty areas
3+ years of experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
5+ years experience with SCCM OSD and task sequences
5 + years of experience with Windows workstation build processes, and PXE use and support.
4+ years of experience leading technical or project teams with or without direct reports in a large matrixed, retail organization
2+ years of experience in an IT role requiring interaction with senior leadership
4+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization, in the Retail industry
4+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or systems solution providers
4+ years of experience writing technical documentation in an infrastructure development environment
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Calling all job seekers! Join us for our #LowesHiringDay on February 21st from 10am - 7pm at all stores Nationwide. Learn more about how you can get hired on the spot! http://sm.lowes.com/kSKoSE
Join us. And help our customers love where they live this spring. #lowespringhire
Happy President’s Day from all of us at Lowe’s Careers! pic.twitter.com/hAvCwaSKH6
Can you recommend anyone for this #job in #Nashville, TN? bit.ly/2EDNCz1 #Retail #Hiring
There are only 2 days left until our #LowesHiringDay! Come join us on February 21st from 10am-7pm at any store. pic.twitter.com/GsTjbc3axB
It's only two more days until our #NationalHiringDay. Join us on Wednesday as we host our largest job fair in company history. pic.twitter.com/fLhHZzZJDC
There are only 3 days left until our #LowesHiringDay! Come join us on February 21st from 10am-7pm at any store. pic.twitter.com/Sp0k16K9Gt