SC Planning Consultant-ProjectApply Now Job ID 1507884BR Date posted 12/18/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0295 - Supply Chain Development
The Supply Chain Planning Consultant-Projects is responsible for supporting key initiatives that impact the broader supply chainplanning organization. This includes the optimization of processes, systems and other holistic supply chain solutions used todeliver seamless support to run the business. The Supply Chain Planning Consultant-Projects will identify process improvementopportunities, operational efficiencies, cost savings opportunities and system enhancements through his/her knowledge ofcore supply chain technology solutions, industry trends and business needs.
The Supply Chain Planning Consultant-Projects leads a team of Supply Chain Planning Analysts-Projects who support variousprojects and centralized business processes. He/she provides coaching and direction where appropriate and ensures that teammembers keep on point with assigned project tasks.
The Supply Chain Planning Consultant-Projects will work with key internal stakeholders including but not limited to: supply chainplanning, demand planning, inventory fulfillment, transportation, DC engineering, merchandising, Lowes.com and IT.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager-Projects will demonstrate an ability to drive transformational change throughout the organization. He/she will work autonomously to navigate the organization with little guidance to ensure seamless connectivity across the supply chain to accurately represent evolving customer needs, supply chain solution capabilities and roadmap initiatives. He/she should proactively anticipate future customer needs and position Lowe's to support those needs through business process, solutions and capabilities.
- Manages supply chain improvement programs/projects, with responsibility for specific deliverables.
- Delivers complete, thoughtful and financially sound improvement recommendations.
- Interacts extensively with all functions of the organization and with external parties to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems. Partners with departmental project teams on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Represents supply chain planning on key initiatives to ensure streamlining of business processes and solution integration. Has the ability to recommend, develop and deploy solutions and capabilities with little to no supervision.
- Partners with IT functional lead to continue developing supply chain solution center of excellence. Leveraging strong business and solution knowledge, this individual will be a key member of the JDA center of excellence team that is tasked with delivering solutions that match our purpose and align with the strategic direction of the supply chain strategy, roadmap and functional plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience in retail merchandising, inventory planning, assortment, or forecasting roles OR
- 10 years of experience in lieu of education.
- Experience managing small to medium sized projects
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3 years of Relevant work experience in retail merchandising, inventory planning, assortment planning or forecasting roles.
- Experience with JDA, SAP, or Oracle retail systems
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.lowes.com
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife
We love when our employees give back to their communities. Sending a special thank you to the Lowe's team in Littleton, NH who donated grills and cleaning supplies to local Police and Fire Departments during the holidays! #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/sU4Qr6fHqD