Quality Assurance SrSpecialistApply Now Job ID 1345935BR Date posted 02/13/2018 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0209 - Quality Assurance Mgmt
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to develop, coordinate, and execute the completion of product test requests (regulatory, quality comparison/improvement, product assembly reviews, packaging integrity). This includes responsibility for test plan and method development, physical test execution, and report writing to include findings and recommendations for quality improvement through corrective actions. This role ensures that products performance meets customer expectations and risk avoidance.
• Develops test plan and methodology, and completes physical test execution of multiple, simultaneous in-house testing projects with minimal direction
• Utilizes "Voice of the Customer" testing methodology to ensure customer-oriented product performance expectations (fit, form, function, assembly, installation)
• Ensures proper technical direction and test execution of third-party testing requests
• Provides guidance and insight related to NRTL listing (e.g., UL, CSA, ETL, etc.) evaluations and design considerations
• Collaborates with cross-functional QA teams, Private Brands, Merchandising and suppliers to drive quality improvement and facilitate competitive benchmark testing and performance evaluations
• Produces analysis reporting that delivers findings and recommendations for quality improvement through corrective actions
• Utilizes complex testing equipment for the purposes of evaluating proactive or reactive testing
• Interacts with external vendors in support of initiatives to communicate/understand performance requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technical Sciences or related field
1 -5 years Experience in consumer product testing in a manufacturing or retail environment. Electrical or Mechanical (tensile strength, metallurgical analysis, etc.) test experience. Experience writing technical reports and ability to communicate effectively
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Tune in to learn more about joining our Lowe’s family directly from our employees.
We're #hiring! Read about our latest #job opening here: Store Seasonal Employee (Lot Attendant/Loader - Outside Lawn & Garden Department) - bit.ly/2onZcr4 #Retail #SanBruno, CA
@JimmieJohnson is back to announce that today is National Hiring Day! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there!
Jimmie Johnson is back to announce #NationalHiringDay today! Join us at any store nationwide from 10am-7pm to have an opportunity to get hired on the spot! We hope to see you there! http://sm.lowes.com/6GH3eC
Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on Feb. 21st from 10am – 7pm at any store Nationwide to become part of our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
It’s improving season and we could use a hand! Join us for our #NationalHiringDay on February 21st at any store. cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…
#NationalHiringDay is tomorrow! Can't make it to the event? Tune into our Facebook Live event tomorrow at 2:15 with our CHRO, Jennifer Weber, to learn more about how you can make start a career with Lowe's this Spring! Learn more about the event here: sm.lowes.com/mGmZQm pic.twitter.com/vLiOiHkBef
Today is #LowesHiringDay! Stop in at any store Nationwide from 10am - 7pm to have a chance to join our team! cards.twitter.com/cards/veo90/5d…