As a Program Manager in Digital Technology, you will be collaborating with highly skilled and talented technology leaders to enable and deliver key portfolio initiatives.
In this high impact, highly visible role, you will be leading cross portfolio teams to deliver eCommerce, Merchandising, and/or Marketing technology features and capabilities critical to our Customers. As we work to transform Lowe’s into the #1 customer service retailer, you will play a crucial role in leading the technology transformation that enables this. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about execution, has amazing communication, financial management, and organizational skills, and has a proven track record of delivering on complex technology initiatives across global teams while leveraging agile software development practices.
Top skills we are seeking in you include:
- You obsess about the Customer
- You have proven expertise and deep technical understanding about modern software development practices, product / engineering development model, and understanding of cloud-native software
- You are well versed in agile methodologies and have a firm grasp of omni-channel end to end technology and business practices
- You are organized and structured and understand what it takes to build a scalable solution
- You can efficiently and consistently execute and deliver, setting the example for collaboration across teams and departments (both technical and non-technical)
- You can integrate into and lead a team of project managers / scrum masters who use agile practices and SAFe framework for planning, execution, and delivery of Products
- You can partner with Product and Engineering leaders to develop roadmaps that align with business objectives/priority and take into account resource availability
- You are adept at planning, executing, tracking, and managing cost, schedule, and scope for cross portfolio Programs and/or Products
- You are able to manage relationships with vendors and can manage departmental budgets
- You have a proven track record of “Can Do” attitude and results focus
- You are a natural collaborator and have excellent communication skills (presentation and written), organization, and analytical skills
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years experience delivering eCommerce and/or retail technology
- 5+ Years experience leading programs / projects involving agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- Strong PMO background
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years experience in corporate management, project management, IT consulting, or related field Experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC) Experience managing operational and/or project financial budgets Experience leading cross-functional teams
- 8+ years leading software development in an agile environment
- 5+ years leading global teams
- 5+ years work experience in a technology leadership role requiring interaction with senior leadership
- 5+ years managing operational and/or financial budgets
- 5+ years working with 3rd party vendors and/or software providers
- Master's Degree Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, Engineering or related field Experience in an IT role requiring interaction with senior leadership
- Experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization
- Experience managing the development, implementation, and integration of multiple and/or complex business systems within an organization
- Experience in IT Consulting Experience in IT Management in the retail industry
About Lowe’s (General releases)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.