Product Manager - Store Selling ExperiencesApply Now Job ID 1607545BR Date posted 06/08/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowe's Blvd Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0236 - Product Management - Stores
The Product Manager prioritizes, plans and manages product features through the product development process in support of the overall product domain strategy. This role uses business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to create seamless customer experiences.
The Product Manager represent the customer/user and has the primary responsibility for defining all product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams. The Product Manager manages the priority of those requirements to ensure that the highest amount of customer value is being delivered in the fastest time possible.
The Product Manager uses data and analytics to analyze their business and prioritize their product backlog appropriately. They attend all business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary. They provide input into business cases when new products/features are being developed.
In addition, the Product Manager will work closely with Training & Process or LOE, Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Application/Services Vendors and numerous other internal and external parties with the goal of clearly communicating their team's backlog and roadmap and ensuring the necessary support is available upon product delivery.
- Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams
- Clearly defines and write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Reviews and approves large requirements (Epics) and smaller requirements (Stories) based on product/feature strategy
- Accepts the stories as “done,” validating that the stories meet the acceptance criteria
- Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity
- Partners with UX to develop customer friendly design experiences
- Understands the “why” behind each Epic and Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management to understand the roadmap, supporting KPIs and are able to clearly communicate to their development teams
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results
- Align efforts across product teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution to maintain focus and appropriate momentum.
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation
- Participates in the team demo and retrospective
- Provides input into — and helps construct — business case documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years experience in 2 or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing OR
- 5+ years experience in product and/or experience management
- 2+ years experience in strategy and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class digital product and/or experience
- 2+ years experience in translating business strategy into specific product features
- 1+ years experience in an agile software environment
- 1+ years experience demonstrated delivery of business results
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
- Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree
- 1+ years experience in product design and/or product management
- Prior leadership with a top 25 omni-channel retailer
- Experience in running a P&L
- Strong financial acumen
- CSPO Certification
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
As a company with a long-standing commitment to the military, we wanted to honor @USArmy's 244th birthday properly - with cake and camaraderie. We're eternally grateful for your service and sacrifice. #ArmyStrong #ArmyBday low.es/2IETDzD pic.twitter.com/1MNEo1SyGB
We are excited to unveil #TheTalentHub, a new recruiting center at our headquarters in Mooresville designed to enhance the #CandidateExperience for current and future talent. Take a look inside our new space: bit.ly/2IGz7yI pic.twitter.com/F051aK9NXg
Lowe’s is investing in new technology and new ways to use it in our stores, online and across our entire company. Recently, we joined forces with @GoogleCloud in Charlotte, NC for #CloudDevelopersDay. Take a look at highlights from the event. pic.twitter.com/sA5DPsP6GN
“I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” Welcome to #LowesLife! #LowesIntern19 @EastCarolina #PirateNation low.es/2UlgJhk pic.twitter.com/TAthYuD4y8
Lowe's 10-year partnership with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America continues with #RennovationAcrosstheNation2019, an initiative to repair and refurbish clubs nationwide! Learn more here: low.es/2In9Jhc pic.twitter.com/a0eCPBvlXT
Lowe’s Heroes volunteers respond to tornadoes, flooding across Midwest ow.ly/LEVf30oXCRK #LowesHeroes #LowesLife #Community pic.twitter.com/fTuDzzMf1x
Our store operations intern, Lauren, is ready to rock this summer. “I am excited about joining a community filled with diversity, values, and high goals to attain for myself and the company as a whole.” #LowesIntern19 https://low.es/2UlgJhk
After a year of service in Afghanistan, Lowe's welcomed David Nelson, a 19-year associate, back to our team with a special reception. Welcome home, David! #LowesLife bit.ly/2KE4co5 pic.twitter.com/AHZLjV6uam