Private Brands Sr Analyst
|PURPOSE OF ROLE:|
The primary purpose of this role is for the development and implementation of the Private Brands strategic objectives in an Omni-channel environment with Lowe's second tier Private Brands. This role is the Private Brands primary steward and is responsible for the short-term and long-term approach to maintain the brand promise, brand relationships and brand equity. The Brand Analyst will be the expert in the brand/brands that they manage and will work closely with the Product Development Teams to ensure a consolidated, structured, and simple brand strategy is in place for each division. The brand Analyst will focus on ensuring brand language, product consistency in both price and quality, and brand positioning and that they are both communicated and adhered to with product selection, packaging, marketing and online representation.
• Owns the internal, vendor, and agency's creative execution of the brand strategy, architecture, visual identity, and standards to maintain and/or improve the market position of portfolios.
• Focused on building messaging that can be implemented in both marketing, packaging and online channels
• Works closely with the Product Development Teams to deliver on a brand strategy that delivers an increase in sales and margin for the company
• Acts as the primary brand steward and is responsible for the short term and long term approach to maintaining brand promise, brand relationships and brand equity
• Develops deep understanding and continued learning of competitive landscape, target customer and end-user, consumer positioning, and marketplace trends to advance the position of Private Brands in the market place
• Organizes, implements, and maintains the tactical day-to-day product and brand activities needed to increase sales, traffic, customer satisfaction, and brand equity
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Design, Engineering or related field
• 2 years of experience in marketing, product management & brand management in a large retail environment, consumer package goods company, or advertising agency that services Fortune 500 companies
• 2 years of experience developing and executing multigenerational product plans, including Omni-channel marketing plans, business strategies, and a new product development
• 2 years of experience leading project teams to deliver business objectives
• Master's Degree, MBA
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.