Private Brand Creative Producer
Purpose of Role:
The Creative Producer is the lead point of contact for scheduling and managing the creative development for packaging, signage, in-store displays, and other projects under the Private Brands Creative Manager. The Creative Producer receives and understands project requests, creates schedules, negotiates timelines, confirms resource assignment within the internal creative team and/or outside resources, ensures the scope is achievable, and reports on project progress on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring reviews and deliveries are met.
The Creative Producer is responsible for managing concurrent, complex and highly visible projects that have high impact to the brand and the customer. This role will manage all factors that govern project success to ensure high-quality delivery within time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Oversee all Private Brand creative projects by managing the project intake, kick-off, scheduling, trafficking, negotiating, and delivery.
• Work collaboratively and synthesize feedback and input from merchandising, product development, creative and brand partners to schedule the creative development of graphics, copy, and photography for packaging, signage, and in-store displays.
• Facilitate creative project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal reviews, etc.), communicating action steps and ensuring all stakeholders have up-to-date, day-to-day reports and project milestones.
• Understand full range requirements of the business partners and engage in strategic planning and partnering to ensure alignment.
• Maintain a balanced focus on both the small details of a project and the larger objectives and schedule.
• Provide accurate project plans including all major milestones, activities, and resources required to complete project, while aligning with Private Brand goals and strategy.
• Liaise with outside agencies to ensure seamless integration and delivery of creative projects.
• Build and foster relationships with both internal and external teams, acting as the liaison between internal customers and creative team.
• Communicate consistently with project stakeholders and executives as appropriate, ensuring deliverables are being met by all team members at all stages of the creative project.
• Drive process improvements and minimize risk to the organization and customer.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in a large retail environment, consumer package goods company, marketing or advertising agency
• 5+ years’ experience managing multiple concurrent and complex creative projects
• Experience developing and executing omni-channel brand strategies
• Experience working with creative teams including knowledge of printing, print collateral, packaging, retail displays, signage, and presentations
• Demonstrated ability to influence people and craft compelling, fact-based stories to drive category solutions internally and with the customer
• Ability to juggle multiple projects effectively — between working on large scale creative projects and managing the production of creative with designers, photography producers, and copywriters — to execute the creative vision to completion is paramount
• Must have a proven ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and creative teams to ensure timely delivery of creative projects, working with both internal teams and external partners
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team work ethic
• Excellent attention to detail, possess excellent time management and strategic problem-solving skills
• Must have previous experience working with design, advertising and/or marketing teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel, knowledge of project management software tools
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and provide innovative solutions for customer/business needs
• Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to plan for all eventualities and provide solutions to issues
• Experience using MAC platform
• Have relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Packaging development, structural and print/production process knowledge a plus
• Adept at writing detailed Statements of Work and Project Briefs
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.