Photography Coordinator -CGIApply Now Job ID 1517712BR Date posted 01/10/2019 Location Mooresville, NC Location Name CSC-Mooresville Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard Employment Type I Regular Employment Type II Full-Time Line of Business Corporate Department 0311 - Creative Brand Delivery
The Photography Coordinator position reports to the Photography Manager. This position assists the Photography Manager by arranging the production details of a photoshoot. They manage photo schedules in Workfront, confirm resource assignment with their manager, ensure the scope & budget are achievable and report on their job progress on a daily and weekly basis. The key metrics for success are to coordinate photoshoots that on budget and on time.
This role is responsible for coordinating the resources necessary for a successful shoot (locations, talent, crew, equipment, assets, etc.). Photoshoot responsibilities could include:
- Shopping, picking-up, accepting and receiving merchandise.
- Tracking, storing and locating merchandise throughout the process.
- Prepping, assembling, arranging merchandise and maintaining prop area merchandise.
- Maintaining schedule for merchandise check-out and return based on shot logs and tracking sheets.
- Returning, salvaging or shipping merchandise.
- Assisting Stylists and Photographers when necessary.
- On a quarterly basis, the Photography Coordinator reviews their workload with their Photography Manager to ensure visibility to upcoming work and time for planning. Early schedule planning and time management ensures success in delivering work on time and on budget.
- Maintain creative job schedule to be shared among Project Management and Creative teams
- Maintain contact databases that can be used for all shoots
- Maintaining, managing and updating merchandise and merchandise records.
- Track and input of all invoices related to photo production
- Uploading and tagging all final photos to the DAM
- On a monthly basis, the Photography Coordinator works with the Photography Manager to ensure the workload is manageable and the budgets are reviewed to avoid any overages. Photography jobs are tracked in Workfront and their status matched to the content publishing calendar, ensuring photos are delivered on time at the right specifications.
- Ensuring the approval process goes through legal, including talent management
- Accountable for the collection of final photos from internal partners and external vendors
- Support their team to be accountable for the delivery of final photos to distribution channels according to their specifications.
- Support the Photography Manager as they interface with photographers, vendors and agencies to communicate delivery updates as well as creative updates and changes when necessary
- On a daily basis, the Photography Coordinator assists the Photography Manager and content team to ensure all details of photo shoots are accounted for. They seek help from Producers to remove obstacles in the photography job schedule. They demonstrate a drive to deliver great work by demonstrating a high level of detail for all shoots.
- Daily touch base with Photography Manager to manage the status of all materials being created
- Supporting Lead Producers and ACDs thru weekly touch-base sessions to make sure they can assist where they can to keep on target with all photography assets being developed
- Manages photoshoots by coordinating timelines, work scope, scheduling, logistics, and revisions as appropriate
- Partners with and supports Photography Manager in the execution and management of larger photoshoots to build understanding and capability of photography excellence
- Identifies emerging issues or concerns that could impact jobs and relays information to the Photography Manager to prevent repeat of issues in future photoshoot execution
- Recommends solutions for day-to-day project management issues to increase efficiency, cost effectiveness, and value to the organization
- Bachelor's Degree, Photography, Communications, Design, Interior Design
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of interior design and retail.
- Fast learner, adaptable, organized, detail-oriented, and can work in a high-pressure team environment. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a photography coordinator, management of photo shoots, or similar work
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.Apply Now Email Job
#DYK Lowe's emergency command center has been deploying disaster relief for 30 years? Take a look inside the command center here: sm.lowes.com/z4zaEs pic.twitter.com/VMvyjrJSGg
Lowe's recruiters had a great time at #NatCon2019, the largest annual gathering of student veterans! They networked with student veterans from across the country, talked about Lowe’s commitment to veterans, and left feeling inspired. What a great way to start 2019! #LowesLife
Lowe's is recognizing the employees who pour their hearts and souls into their work. Congrats to Timothy Ricker, winner of the exceptional #customerservice award! pic.twitter.com/3pjP3rkZ5c
Congratulations to exceptional customer service award winner Timothy Ricker, who is an avid supporter of the Employee Relief Fund and the Boys and Girls Club. We're happy to be able to give back to an employee who contributes so much to Lowe's. #LowesLife
We're proud to announce that Lowe's has been named one of the 50 Best Companies for Diversity by @blackenterprise! Learn more about the honor here: sm.lowes.com/Hai1SW #DiversityandInclusion pic.twitter.com/ItLHTCbxRw
Lowe's very own Robin Bornkamp has been named one of 2019's Top Women in Retail Tech! Discover how Robin is leading us into the next phase of our ongoing transformation here: [link] #WomenInLeadership sm.lowes.com/icDIlV pic.twitter.com/WhuytpEOB1
Our mission at Lowe's is to help people love where they live and work. Our team in Littleton, NH showed their commitment to that mission by donating grills to local police and fire departments, and coming together to put on a spectacular holiday employee appreciation event! #LowesLife
We love when our employees give back to their communities. Sending a special thank you to the Lowe's team in Littleton, NH who donated grills and cleaning supplies to local Police and Fire Departments during the holidays! #LowesLife pic.twitter.com/sU4Qr6fHqD